Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

kalensc posted:

Steelers

#5) Vs the Bears last year in Week 3 (first trip to see an NFL game live)
#4) Vs the Patriots in the AFC CG in 2004 (in retrospect it's fine of course with '05 and '08 and '10, but man the Steelers can't beat the Pats in the playoffs since the mid-90s)
#3) Vs the Patriots in the AFC CG in 2001 (Kordell :smith: )
#2) Vs the Chargers in the AFC CG in 1994 (10-year-old me was quite sad)
#1) Vs the Cowboys in the Super Bowl in 1995 (11-year-old me was quite sad)

Losing the Super Bowl to the Packers was a let down but Rodgers is cool and it'd be silly to care too much about it after all the recent success.

posting in this thread as a Steelers fan seems wrong, but the game that made me the most mad of all time was the divisional playoff loss against Tenessee, which featured the Titans getting a total BS roughing the kicker call on a missed FG in overtime, giving them another chance to kick the FG and win. Ugh just ugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread