Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
3- 2005 season loss to the Seahawks in the NFC championship
It sucked but the Seahawks were at home and the fans were getting so loud they couldn't even tee up the ball a kickoff a couple of times. It was really hard to imagine winning in that environment with the team we had.

2- 2003 Super Bowl vs. Patriots
Two great teams matched up in a great game that had absolutely everything you could want in a football game. Came down to a few key plays that ended up deciding it all. Still, it isn't the worst because it was at least a great game, one that many consider one of the best super bowls ever. Hard to feel AS bad about that, especially when compared to...

1- 2008 Divisional Rd Vs. the Cardinals
Holy poo poo, this game was just the absolute worst. We were the number 2 seed in the NFC and we had just played the giants, the number one seed, 2 weeks prior and matched up really well. The Panthers were supposed to roll over the Cardinals and they easily could have. Instead of leaning on the best running game in the league, Fox freaked out and had Jake go pass happy resulting in the worst birthday I think anyone's ever had. Kurt Warner and the Cards' offense took advantage of a gassed defense that didn't get to stay off of the field because Jake kept throwing picks and Fox kept doubling down. I can't remember anything more crushing in our history. At least with the super bowl you can look back and say it was a great game. With this game there was no positive to take out of it at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread