Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

miami, the city of gaymers (that is, gay gamers. some miami gamer humor here)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
Everything south of detroit and west of Miami is a cultural wasteland until you hit California

manpurse
Mar 19, 2007

Hoodrich posted:

Any other gamers in Edmonton? I love to smoka da reefa lol :P. Gaming on a console.. old school style! Let's split screen up in this biotch!

I also live in Edmonton.
No weeds though!

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

idaho is 'the ho', lmao

(like a prostitute)

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Dexters Secret posted:

idaho is 'the ho', lmao

(like a prostitute)

i had a teacher named ida who'd give a glare of death to anyone who tried to make a joke like that

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Y-Hat posted:

i don't like observing Texas from afar but i've never been. should i come visit

There are some cool things to see in Texas. Stick to the big cities, avoid El Paso if you're white and you should be good. Fort Worth is a mix of agriculture industry and big city, Dallas is business central, Houston is a sprawling Mega City, San Antonio is a nifty cultural area, especially if you're a history buff. People like to give Austin all the credit in the world, but it's a pretty smug city with some of the worst traffic I've ever seen in state, and its "weirdness" may not be your thing. Also, its weirdness is offset by being the seat of Texas government.

I love the state. The people are far from perfect, it takes forever to travel through the state, and country music is abundant. That said, it's got something for everyone if you're willing to find it.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i've heard Houston is good. is it still smoggy hell

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Sir AIDS posted:

Ever wanted to game with your fellow IMPS but in the IRL? Some Mario Kart 64 splitscreen and some quality medical marijuana perhaps? Post your location ITT if you are interested in meeting up with other IMPS.

i'm goig to chop your head of with a katana

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dexters Secret posted:

idaho is 'the ho', lmao

(like a prostitute)

This is a extremely bad post.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
someone told me to go to a bar in my city a few years back and it had the best beer selection in the state

there was a conversation on it in LAN and thanks to Oil of Paris I also know it's the largest skinhead hangout in the city and I'm glad I didn't run into those groups

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Doctor Goat posted:

someone told me to go to a bar in my city a few years back and it had the best beer selection in the state

there was a conversation on it in LAN and thanks to Oil of Paris I also know it's the largest skinhead hangout in the city and I'm glad I didn't run into those groups

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i'm grumpos from anachronox and i have maxed out yammer

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Wormskull posted:

This is a extremely bad post.

that was the intent b/c i think talking about states and poo poo is stupid

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Y-Hat posted:

i've heard Houston is good. is it still smoggy hell

It's been a few years since I've been, but I remember before moving to Dallas that Houston was starting to get really serious about fighting smog. It's probably still bad, but if you've ever seen LA I imagine it's about 1/10th the smog that hellhole sees.

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

Shinjobi posted:

People like to give Austin all the credit in the world, but it's a pretty smug city with some of the worst traffic I've ever seen in state, and its "weirdness" may not be your thing.
i find it funny that austin adopted a slogan like this when it's now home to a corporate music festival and is generally teeming with yuppies.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

liquid courage posted:

i find it funny that austin adopted a slogan like this when it's now home to a corporate music festival and is generally teeming with yuppies.

This resulted in a second slogan: please don't move here

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Sir AIDS posted:

The kittens exploded because they had too much Sriracha

Nihnoz
Aug 24, 2009

ararararararararararara
I'm into kittens, explosions, and thesriracha sauce. One notch wasn't enough.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Nihnoz can travel most anywhere in the continental united states, as he has $1000 and a portable rice cooker.

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.

Looper posted:

This resulted in a second slogan: please don't move here

That's the motto of everywhere south of dallas

Nihnoz
Aug 24, 2009

ararararararararararara

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Nihnoz can travel most anywhere in the continental united states, as he has $1000 and a portable rice cooker.

that money got spent on a ps3 and I still use the rice cooker to this day. checkmate.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Yvershek posted:

I'm in the St. Paul area.

My condolences, you should come to Digital Destruction because it looks like the whole LAN area is going to be 12 year olds playing mincecraft but I wanna play some q3cpma

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

SeXReX posted:

My condolences, you should come to Digital Destruction because it looks like the whole LAN area is going to be 12 year olds playing mincecraft but I wanna play some q3cpma

Sweet.

Add me on Steam. Same for you A Spider Covets

Yvershek fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Jan 23, 2015

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
West Coast Gamer!!!

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Austrian mook posted:

You should immediately contact a legal professional if you haven't already by the way. Dont listen to some fucks online, get real advice that's specific to your situation and local legal policies.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

that's actually sound advice and he shouldn't have been probated for it. hth

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Y-Hat posted:

negative, any/everyone who posts in E/N should be probated

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

you may find me... in the vast cum ocean known as the sexularity, gl imps

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Sofia Coppola_OD_ posted:

:iamafag:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Sofia Coppola_OD_ posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Y-Hat posted:

e/n is a horrid wasteland

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Y-Hat posted:

thats why its funny

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

No Such Thing posted:

negative, any/everyone who posts in E/N should be probated
oh sorry i didn't know that's where this was posted. the bastard deserved it

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

E/N is really cool and fun. Everyone who posts in it should be shot a hundred thousand times, though.

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
e/n is a goldmine for finding sad or retarded idiots.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

can one of you idiots give me an av cert lol

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

the best e/n threads are the ones posted by FYAD regulars and all of the responses are either really weak attempts at jokes or sincereposting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

can one of you idiots give me an av cert lol

Is it the custom title thing in the gift certificate menu?

• Locked thread