Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Catch me in South St Pete past 9PM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

South St Pete is open for business gents. Come get some.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

when newfies talk iit sounds like the language the sims speak

Their awesome, IMO. But, I thought this about my Quebecois cousins.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

laso my coworker ahs a sticker of newfoundland with "THE ROCK" written voer it on his toolbox and someone wroe on it to change it to say "THE COCK" instead lol. and he didnt notice for like 4 months

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dexters Secret posted:

idaho is 'the ho', lmao

(like a prostitute)

This is a extremely bad post.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

In the last week I got an insane Gunky Junket PM and a very angry PM from a guy who only posts in GBS threads about England saying how much he hates my posting. So get plat, it's great.

I get weird PMs from folks in this forum about all kinds of stuff. Hell Dexters Lab redacted one of his PMs before I even saw it. My crown jewel PM, however, is this (Note: Tony is Knuc U Kinte.):

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That was back when I was posting on Bad Game. I don't recommend that forum.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

Hell, I don't even recommend these forums, but I'm cursed to post here until I get owned so bad that I'm forced to flee

I'll start developing some flames with my buddies on the secret Imp Zone IRC channel and I'll see what I can do.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Let's see here...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You really think I would doctor PM's. Come on.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I would likely lose, although I'm not sure what the truth will be in that case.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kazvall posted:

shameful wrong thread posting by me

I think a poster interrupting another thread to do something heinous is perfectly in the spirit of the WWE.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

hahah remmeber when they stole the bigshow's dad's coffin and he clung onto it as it got dragged behind the pickup truck

I'm actually a recent convert to wrestling so I'm afraid I don't remember it, but it sounds awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

This is FAKE. It's a photoshop or some admin troll fuckery. gently caress you.

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Thug Lessons posted:

Why were you so mean to Tony.

He was being a little poo poo so I had to give him the business.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc acted a lot like Cyra does here, on Badgame for about 3 years before I wised him up. Believe it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Tony was one of my favourite aliases.

Same, though I also liked the South Asian Soccer Player persona you took on.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And Dark Corn Man was always a classic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hell the whole Corn Man becoming Dark Corn Man saga was perhaps the only time I truly enjoyed Badgame.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I believe that was a cricket player, but same, as it was a collaboration with Doug.

RIP.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Doug congratulated me on a flame war I had in the cricket forum recently, and it basically made my whole week.

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

There was a time when badgers would send my steam screenshots to soaring heights with up votes and comments, but now even the pic I posted of a guy saying Heil Hitler only got a couple of Le up thumbs.

I liked one recently but I forget what it is, and I'm not a supporter of Hitler or Nazis.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fargield posted:

I live in Texas and have a gun

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stink fag posted:

I came from a place called Charlotte

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009