Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
Ever wanted to game with your fellow IMPS but in the IRL? Some Mario Kart 64 splitscreen and some quality medical marijuana perhaps? Post your location ITT if you are interested in meeting up with other IMPS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Mr.Fahrenheit posted:

*breathes in deeply*

it sure is gereat to hang out and play video games wiht my fellow imps in real life
gently caress you...Im so tired of your loving poo poo. I will loving end you. YOu are now my forums enemy.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
The kittens exploded because they had too much Sriracha

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Buy me something, bitch.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
Doug doesn't even respond to my Steam messages anymore. Hell, most of the badgers no longer do...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Stink fag posted:

I came from a place called Charlotte

• Locked thread