Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

sword_man.gif posted:

why the gently caress do you think that anyone would want to experience the absolute wasteland that is a fifty yard radius around me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
fuckkk
the
souuuuth

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

PantsBandit posted:

good bbq and warm weather? Must be sooooo hard :rolleyes:

i'm in vinegar bbq territory which is not good and the warm weather is more of a choking humidity any time it's over 75

those wouldn't be so bad but then you have to deal with people from the south

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
mustard based is god tier but if i openly said that in vinegar territory i'd be lynched faster than a minority at a sons of the confederacy meeting

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
most southerners are born with a ford f150 to enable them to mud and carry meth

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
LAN gaming is good.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Dexters Secret posted:

idaho is 'the ho', lmao

(like a prostitute)

i had a teacher named ida who'd give a glare of death to anyone who tried to make a joke like that

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
someone told me to go to a bar in my city a few years back and it had the best beer selection in the state

there was a conversation on it in LAN and thanks to Oil of Paris I also know it's the largest skinhead hangout in the city and I'm glad I didn't run into those groups

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i'm grumpos from anachronox and i have maxed out yammer

• Locked thread