Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Langolas
Feb 12, 2011

My mustache makes me sexy, not the hat

I'm really surprised SLC doesnt have a tour date yet since they tend to sell out the venue every time they come through town.

But after seeing these initial setlists, I would be super disappointed at a show with that list. Drones twice and all the rest, play a good real set with 25+ songs. I saw The Cure and Muse at ACL a few years ago, Muse is always awesome but The Cure was stunning. I can't believe how great of a show they played for their age, I plan on catching them again on this next tour because it was so fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Langolas
Feb 12, 2011

My mustache makes me sexy, not the hat

The more posts I see from the shows, the more glad I am that they are skipping SLC and I'm not wasting my money. I'm scared to go to the Muse forums and read what people are saying. Muse is my favorite band to see live but I don't need the crazy lasers etc, I want damned good music and a lot of it.

• Locked thread