Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Some Like it Scott
Jun 25, 2004

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY JESUS!!!
Just announced from Muse.mu :

quote:

Drones will be released on 8 June 2015!

From Matt: “To me, 'Drones' are metaphorical psychopaths which enable psychopathic behaviour with no recourse. The world is run by Drones utilizing Drones to turn us all into Drones. This album explores the journey of a human, from their abandonment and loss of hope, to their indoctrination by the system to be a human drone, to their eventual defection from their oppressors."

The first single from Drones, “Dead Inside,” will debut the week of 23 March. Pre-order for the new album will be available tomorrow at 7:30pm GMT, along with the new song “Psycho.”

DRONES
1. Dead Inside
2. [Drill Sergeant]
3. Psycho
4. Mercy
5. Reapers
6. The Handler
7. [JFK]
8. Defector
9. Revolt
10. Aftermath
11. The Globalist
12. Drones

Co-produced by Muse and Robert John “Mutt” Lange

The description and some of the track titles make me roll my eyes, but if the music itself is awesome, I can get past the rest. The brief snippets that we've heard so far via Instagram, etc. give me hope!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Like it Scott
Jun 25, 2004

Any other links to that video? I hope I didn't miss out :(

Edit: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=922691661116321&set=vb.460180027367489&type=2&theater

Some Like it Scott fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Mar 30, 2015

Some Like it Scott
Jun 25, 2004

I hope this isn't true. The 2nd Law tour didn't have any Atlanta dates for months and months, then a few weeks prior to the NCAA Final Four basketball tournament Muse were announced as the headliners for the free March Madness concert. During the concert, Matt said "See you in September." Then no word on anything until August when they announced a formal date for the arena show.

Anyway, still hoping they'll come to Denver. We passed up the opportunity to go to Phoenix for the show this Saturday.

Some Like it Scott fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Dec 9, 2015

• Locked thread