Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
We were in the process of setting up Octopus Deploy (https://octopusdeploy.com) at my former enterprise job before I left. I found it much easier to setup than tfs release management, plus I know some of the devs and they built a very affordable platform.

I am now an iOS developer and we are exploring that. At night I do tamarin contract work and bought a mac mini this afternoon to run as my build automation environment. I will post this weekend when I get it setup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
So I spent part of the weekend setting up fastlane, a delivery mechanism for iOS to work in our new app. Next up is getting a CI server that can do the work of calling the appropriate workflow.

Should I just setup a Jenkins server on one of our Mac minis and go to town?