Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
1) 12/24/06: Texans beat the Colts for the first time, ever, on a last second field goal
2) 1/3/10: Texans beat the Patriots to secure their first winning season
3) 1/7/11: JJ Watt's interception on Andy Dalton. The rest is history.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb7PEwatjpE
4) 12/8/02: Texans beat the Steelers with 3 defensive touchdowns and 0 offensive touchdowns
5) 9/802: First game ever is a win against the Cowboys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Intruder posted:

#1 for me has to be week 14 beating the Bengals in 2011 to clinch the division

The thing about that game was that the Texans didn't clinch the division until a few minutes after that game ended. I distinctly remember switching over to Fox to watch the finish of the Saints/Titans game. The impact of the Texans win didn't hit me as much as the Titans loss did, so I didn't list it.

• Locked thread