Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This movie is kind of awesome in a lot of ways. I don't care about D&D or whatever but I'd be honored to simulwatch it, if it was hosted by Sir AIDS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

that iamge is too big please make it smaller thank you

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
What is it

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dexters Secret posted:

that iamge is too big please make it smaller thank you

Mods?

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

thank u

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
came in expecting epic fallout reference, turn out it was about some dumb movie.

:gas:

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

da,mn cant belive you got your own movie,. grats man.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sir AIDS posted:

What is it

Scott is a bigtime D&D gamer who lives with his grandma and has a D&D session every week or something and one of them drops out so he goes recruiting someone else and finds a kind of cool seeming guy so he gets him, but he turns out to be a massive hipster whose just being ironic about gaming all the time (Remind you of anyone) and then Scott all but murders him later on, and has a psychotic rampage.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Scott is a bigtime D&D gamer who lives with his grandma and has a D&D session every week or something and one of them drops out so he goes recruiting someone else and finds a kind of cool seeming guy so he gets him, but he turns out to be a massive hipster whose just being ironic about gaming all the time (Remind you of anyone) and then Scott all but murders him later on, and has a psychotic rampage.

When are we watching it.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Wootman posted:

came in expecting epic fallout reference, turn out it was about some dumb movie.

:gas:

:hampants:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

this movie sounds disrespectful of gamers, but destroying ironic faggots is my dream

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Wormskull posted:

sorry for saying :gas:, this sounds epic.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

its not on netflix

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The movie is on Amazon Instant Video IIRC.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

it is however on amazon prime. gonna watch it tomorrow. thanks op.

Wormskull posted:

The movie is on Amazon Instant Video IIRC.

yea just found that out

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Dexters Secret posted:

its not on netflix

Then I Can't Host the Simulwatch

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Also, I unironically think the lead actor is awesome in this, even though the movie's a little corny sometimes.

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Sir AIDS posted:

Then I Can't Host the Simulwatch

We can all download the movie and watch it through Syncplay.

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

just watched a trailer. this looks pretty good.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
i find that the film's title is inconsistent with the plot, if you have 0 cha then you're devoid of any force of personality and become comatose

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I'll probably watch it tomorrow after they're done fumigating the apartment complex.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

I just read the whole plot because I didn't want to waste 88 minutes watching this.

It seems okay.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
would like to watch this back-to-back with Mazes and Monsters

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Scott Weidemeyer (Sam Eidson) is an overweight, overbearing table top role playing gamer. He has a pathetic job, his at-home life is often unbearable as he still lives with his grandmother. Worse yet, he's never had a girlfriend. He does have one saving grace: Every Thursday night is game night.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
every night is game night

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the players decide to host the next game night at Miles's house, again to Scott's frustration. During that game night, Scott attempts to impress the group by declaring that The Matrix was written by him in junior high. When Miles points out several inconsistencies on his story, Scott becomes loud, defensive, unstable and goes to the bathroom to cry.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

the players decide to host the next game night at Miles's house, again to Scott's frustration. During that game night, Scott attempts to impress the group by declaring that The Matrix was written by him in junior high. When Miles points out several inconsistencies on his story, Scott becomes loud, defensive, unstable and goes to the bathroom to cry.

This movie is awesome.

Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer
it was pretty good but the end was kind of anticlimactic

also;

The White Dragon posted:

i find that the film's title is inconsistent with the plot, if you have 0 cha then you're devoid of any force of personality and become comatose

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Did anyone watch this awesome movie.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

Win. Pure win.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

No. I only watch japanese movies made before 1970. Sorry.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Just finished watching this awesome movie. Great for those who want to see bad things happen to horrible nerd manchildren. Tons of DnD dice glamour shots. I wanted to pop the mc's giant face zit the entire movie 9/10

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Play fall out with zero intelligence

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lol

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

Wormskull posted:

I would like to watch it.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Play fall out with zero intelligence

How is it playing life with zero intelligence.

khrits
Dec 25, 2011

And when we leave, we need to put things back the way we found them. We're not slobs.
this movie owned. gently caress the normies

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
gently caress you for thread necromancy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

gently caress you for thread necromancy
Both this movie and the thread are epic>