Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Free college for real though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Screen the new Toonami release of KLK at the white house.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Venom Snake posted:

Screen the new Toonami release of KLK at the white house.

Have Michelle marathon it with :obama:.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
While the first episode is playing snort derisively at the voice acting and comment to your guests (Mitch, Boners, and Ted Cruz) that the Japanese version is far superior.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Make every history book in every level of school a non-sugar coated, objective, unbiased look at history.

Also every rural hick must give up their children to receive a proper education that doesn't make them end up being a regressive failure/waste of genes.

Also make it that the Philadelphia Flyers must always purposely lose to the Pittsburgh Penguins unless the players don't want to see their loved ones ever again.

Finally cut the military budget and use the money for stuff like infrastructure and scientific research.

Oh one more thing, change the National Anthem to the Moonchild Trio song "Litany IV"

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?
Use taxpayer funds to rush the production of Half Life 3.

Graic Gabtar
Dec 19, 2014

squat my posts
Announce that an attempt to deflect a comet from colliding with Earth has failed and it will impact in a matter of hours. A blanket of dust created by the comet's impact will block out the light of the Sun for at least two years killing practically all life on Earth.

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

roymorrison posted:

Free college for real though

not free weed, gently caress that poo poo

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Replace all members of Congress with unironic LF posters

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Abolish bans on gun ownership due to drug-related felonies

Allocate federal funding to set up guerrilla/paramilitary training and equipment issue for minorities in areas identified as "at risk" based on ratio of white cops to minority citizens. Funding will be diverted from police grants. Make jocular reference to "pork barrel spending" at every opportunity

Federalize the black panthers and the Huey Newton gun club, provide with opportunity grant funds

Criminalize ranch dressing and confiscate all known stocks

ProperGanderPusher
Jan 13, 2012

-Dissolve Congress by means of his own private army that Alex Jones has been warning us about.

-Convert One World Trade Center into a minaret for the world's biggest mosque.

-Move capital to Portland, OR

That's a fair enough start. His reign of course ends in full Islamo-communism.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

Announce a program constructing a series of giant monuments across the U.S., with the first, a colossal General William Tecumseh Sherman bestriding downtown Atlanta, starting construction immediately.

HighClassSwankyTime
Jan 16, 2004

annex mexico and canada, burn washington dc and declare the foundation of the north american union

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

Declare Malcolm X "Eternal President of the United States". And full communism.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

economic sanctions against israel for human rights violations

Graic Gabtar
Dec 19, 2014

squat my posts
During an address to the nation he should start banging Mia Khalifa on the Oval Office desk snarling at the camera, "Yeah, bitches love Allah's Snackbar" over and over.

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

please stop sending our personal data from healthcare.gov to private parties https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2015/01/healthcare.gov-sends-personal-data

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Buy the forums from Lowtax, then create a FYAD-lite of D&D named Superallah's Shitpost Shack

Then make Lowtax VP

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

Now it's been 17 summers since I've seen my mother

But every night I see her smile inside my dreams

Graic Gabtar posted:

During an address to the nation he should start banging Mia Khalifa on the Oval Office desk snarling at the camera, "Yeah, bitches love Allah's Snackbar" over and over.

Set it to Parisian Goldfish by Flying Lotus, as a nod to America's greatest artists, Tim & Eric.

Then mandate that Parisian Goldfish is the new national anthem.

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
Send your people back to africa

River Crab
May 12, 2005

Perhaps a careful review of your options is in order.
Outlaw gun ownership for all NRA members and its supporters or just ban all guns

Officially apologize to Iran for Operation Ajax

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Install a basketball hoop in the Congressional Chambers

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Install a basketball hoop in the Congressional Chambers

he already put a basketball court on the roof of the white house and supreme court

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Draw a picture of Mohammad live on TV while sitting at the oval office, all the while commenting on how Mohammad was gay and his favorite food was bacon.

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN
Make an impassioned speech every week for the remainder of his term demanding that spending levels and tax return to where they were under Reagan, adjusted for inflation.

Refuse to refer to any member of congress who opposes this as anything but The Reagan hater from [district]. Including to their face.

Invite current and former heads of state to Netanyahu's upcoming address to Congress and hold an impromptu comedy roast of the Israeli PM.

Give an executive order requiring the FCC to drug test all talk radio hosts.

On September 11th 2016 devote his memorial speech to condemning US support for General Pinochet's overthrow of Chilean democracy and apologise for the deaths and tortures that ensued. End the speech by announcing One World Trade Centre will be renamed the Allende Memorial Tower.

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

Find Scalia's phylactery and use it to pick his nose

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

ReV VAdAUL posted:

On September 11th 2016 devote his memorial speech to condemning US support for General Pinochet's overthrow of Chilean democracy and apologise for the deaths and tortures that ensued. End the speech by announcing One World Trade Centre will be renamed the Allende Memorial Tower.

Hell, he should just pull an Eisenhower and condemn global neoliberalism while he's at it.

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

iM A ROOKiE RiGHT NOW BUT i PROMiSE YOU EVERY SiNGLE FUCKiN BiTCH ASS ARTiST WHO TRiES TO SHADE ME i WiLL VERBALLY DiSMANTLE YOUR ASSHOLE
Pass a law requierimg any state that threatens succession to exist without thr feds for 6 months

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Raiad posted:

poo poo on reagan's grave and then backdoor Nancy against the tomb until her pelvis is gravel.

RedQueen
Apr 21, 2007

It takes all the running you can do just to stay in the same place.
Do a final press conference drunker than Bush was for his. Alternatively do it high

http://youtu.be/uZ2_spUtXIg?t=1m2s

RedQueen fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Jan 22, 2015

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

RedQueen posted:

Do a final press conference drunker than Bush was for his. Alternatively do it high

http://youtu.be/uZ2_spUtXIg?t=1m2s

I think it would be potentially more hilarious to just stare at the camera for half an hour, say absolutely nothing, and not take any questions either. Bonus points if he just sits there motionless until everybody else leaves.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house

ToxicSlurpee posted:

I think it would be potentially more hilarious to just stare at the camera for half an hour, say absolutely nothing, and not take any questions either. Bonus points if he just sits there motionless until everybody else leaves.

Something like this would be great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKDs8dTnMg8

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

http://youtu.be/eDmtTfxinzY

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
Make the national anthem "The Twist" by Chubby Checker like it should have been all along.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Raiad posted:

This but make him uphold the most leftist poo poo imaginable

TheImmigrant
Jan 18, 2011
I WANT GAY HOMOSEXUAL CONCENTRATION CAMPS FOR CHRISTIANS, BECAUSE I HATE SKOOL.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

TheImmigrant posted:

Well if you hate school, graduate.

Similarly in applicable logic, if you're sore about Trollbama then maybe you should have elected McCain or Romney.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde
Have him start every speech and press conference with "Listen, motherfuckers."

Nominate himself to the Supreme Court.

Tell the Republicans in Congress he will pass any law they put on his desk regardless of its contents as long as it's formally known as Agenda 21.

Have a press conference once a week where he does nothing but sensually eat a banana for 5 minutes.

Zeitgueist
Aug 8, 2003

by Ralp

TheImmigrant posted:

This but unironically and they should be communist gay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Conclude final press conference with "Jacques de Molay, thou art avenged."

• Locked thread