Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Slur posted:

Considering how shafted both Europe and North America got in comparison to Japan's Club Nintendo program, I'm looking forward to seeing the new customer benefit program.

if there is one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i just checked and i have 0 coins. i just had like 270. did they just wipe them? the gently caress

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Mr. Pumroy posted:

i have enough coins to get super punch out or super metroid but it also says there will be more rewards come feb. i will probably wait till then, but having super metroid would be pretty dope

gonna wait it out as well, maybe they will show rewards i dont already have

also buy a wiiu

quote:

Imps, what game should I buy to finish off plat before the deadline?

mario galaxy 2 gets you 20 coins and it's 10 bucks

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Slur posted:

Nintendo confirmed in their public statement that there would be one, to which nobody has any information about bar speculation.

oh sweet. well it's not like it could be worse.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

what if you paid $10 every month to get balloon fight and kirbys pinball land

i was paying god knows what for games and getting that from club nintendo anyway, so that's not worse

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

you were paying for the games!

yeah but the free bonus stuff should be better! i should be awarded for being a nintendo gamer

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

you could also never accumulate enough coins for any of the good poo poo. they had a cool shirt with NES samus firing at blocks from Mario Bros but it was 700 loving coins

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

that's 10 new full price games. nintendo doesn't even release that many games between wipes christ

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Average Bear posted:

205 to plat and I missed 100 worth of surveys and registrations. drat it why do they expire

this is probably a big part of the reason they're doing away with it. the whole thing is just really clunky and inconvenient

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

1455 coins... Hope February's selection is worth it...

the gently caress

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

had a copy of kirby's dreamland sitting around i borrowed from a friend years ago, the code was still valid for it and i nabbed 50 coins. just need 70 more for gold. im sure i'll have another 20 for punch-out tomorrow.

do they do post-play surveys for Mario Galaxy 2? if so I need to play that a bit more for that little coin bump.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Average Bear posted:

Thats what like $1400

probably closer to 1000$ with all the post play surveys and bonus coins and stuff

so he might get a cool shirt + poster out of febuary, if even that

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Butt Ghost posted:

Club Nintendo kinda sucked anyway. Apparently Nintendo's also pulling out of Brazil for being "too expensive or something."

Anyway, does anyone have any codes they don't mind parting with? I'm 80 coins away from the Smash posters.

i think you really want to hold out for feb because they may actually offer cool poo poo

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

itsd probably gonna be whatever poo poo they have leftover from everything they gave away before, and everything physical will be sold out in minutes while the site dies

yeah but imagine if they offer good digital deals

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i dont think bonzi would be the type to name himself yiffy highschool. but maybe that's just what he wants us to think? truly a brilliant poster

• Locked thread