Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
asvodel
Oct 10, 2012
I never bothered with this stuff but maybe I should try to use it before it goes away?
it's just like roms of random old game boy games or something right?
I have 3 boxed 3DS games with codes in them (the rest of my stuff is from eShop), can I expect to get anything from them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

asvodel
Oct 10, 2012

elf help book posted:

no you should give me your codes to dispose of

I unironically would give them to some random goon if there is nothing I care about on club nintendo
like how many 3DS game codes are worth one rom of an early 90s game for the game boy or whatever?

asvodel
Oct 10, 2012

elf help book posted:

depending on the game and your games you might not actually have enough

Never mind I didn't know that systems and eShop games do count. so I probably have enough to get platinum, may as well see what comes out for it this year.

• Locked thread