Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Abu Dave posted:

When asked why he wanted to go to war, the main character said as straight faced and serious as can be, "Because I love my country and will do anything to protect it." It was nauseating. No one thinks like that.

I have some bad news for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Dick Fagballzson posted:

What I've read about Chris Kyle suggests that he was trigger happy, possibly sociopathic, and a pathological liar whose versions of events can't be taken at face value. Does any of that come through in the movie, or is he just portrayed as some all American hero?

What do you think?

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Dick Fagballzson posted:

It sounds like Clint Eastwood made a real life version of Nation's Pride, turning a murderous douche into a big hero we can all rally behind. But I like to actually see films before I judge them.

Nope, roll with that. Don't give this movie your money.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

I sincerely love the GOD BLESS AMERICA BLESS OUR TROOPS GO FIGHT IN A WAR HIPPIE reactions that any negative opinion about this movie is stirring up in idiots.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

A movie about a dude with such bad PTSD that it turns him into an insane person that actually shows sympathy towards a veteran instead of using them as martyrs for the red white and blue would be pretty interesting and probably really reviled.

• Locked thread