Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Cricket
This poll is closed.
Blackface in crowd 129 55.36%
References to Lord of the Rings 104 44.64%
Total: 233 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

I've been watching all day and I just want to see maxwell do something dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

Waited all game for Maxwell to do something completely stupid and ridiculous and he didn't disappoint.

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

what is it with finn's obsession with standing in front of the wicket like that

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

Lionel Richie posted:

I've said all along that it would be the worst World Cup ever and it looks like i was right.

luckily england will be immune to scandal and controversy on account of getting slaughtered in all their games

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

good lord england are so bad lmao

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

gavin hastings sounds like a normal person talking in slow motion on this unibet ad

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

Every time my stream drops out or buffers for like five seconds I get worried I'll miss two or three wickets

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

MaoistBanker posted:

Meanwhile, in the lair where evil dwells..

Always good to hear from Don Cheadle and Vladimir Putin

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

AB's century was in 31 against the west indies, loving lmao if McCullum beats that against england

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

runoverbobby posted:

Not enough runs left lol

lmao

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

If you aren't spending the 40 minutes watching the sky sports analysis team poo poo all over england I dunno what to tell you

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

IceAgeComing posted:

I'd laugh if KP came back, and got five ducks in a row

at least it wouldn't hurt

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

gg v close

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

Hopefully the australia vs nz grand final comes down to one run with one ball remaining and williamson hits a six into the crowd that somehow kills both trevor and greg chappell

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

Josh Lyman posted:

So weird I can't find any streams of India/SA.

Really struggled to find a decent stream for any WC games until I downloaded aceplayer and probably whatever spyware or whatever to go with it

http://www.reddit.com/r/Cricket/wiki/livestreams p good

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

Noxin of Shame posted:

What am I missing here?

you cant see the grass goatse in the pic?

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

On the other hand the overall quality of those individual games will be much higher with all the minnows absent

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

Gonna be loving working all saturday and I'll miss Aus vs. NZ and I'm absolutely positive it'll be spectacular

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

It's pretty easy to turn your computer upside down though, moron

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

Just saw the score for the first time today on my phone, thought I'd pop in to drop a resounding lmao

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

Wandle Cax posted:

Well one of them is going to win the world cup

Competitive see-saw game with two great bowling performances? nah two bad teams loving up

He's sad that england is a very bad team with no good bowlers

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

Didn't see this posted in the last half dozen or so posts yet

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

serious gaylord posted:

The bowlings either brilliant

nah

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

lmao

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

Timeline of NZ cricket controversy:

1981: Underarm bowling incident
2015: Mister Chief KFC probation

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

Michael Slater is apparently surprised by the decision to drop Watson

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

Burn Down Canberra posted:

Shane Watson sucks so I'm not sure why they are talking about him.

He's highly marketable which probably accounts for the Ch9 memo circulated instructing employees to furiously fellate him at any opportunity and apparently he has also really been smashing them in the nets

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

The semis would generally be of a higher quality if only the best teams were involved

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

Has Southee even played cricket before

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

This alternative commentary collective commentary is completely excellent, shame they're only doing the kiwi games

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

Halo14 posted:

Noooo why couldn't it be Maxwell?!

Do people genuinely not enjoy watching The Big Show play clown cricket?

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

Is... Is this the Wattozone??

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

Airstream Driver posted:

Watson could have been doing this the last few years instead of telling everyone he's a #3

e: on for 400?

Doing this at six will solidify his position at 3 for another ten years

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

Fuckin lmao

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

Hads clawing back this disastrous innings with some important Tonk

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

Why you chirpin now mate, not getting wickets?

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

Is there a way to play àbc grandstand through vlc or whatever? Id rather listen to that by far but the stream delay is marginally more annoying than these awful commentators

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

A Goon Hero

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

Impressive first few overs from England here. If they continue to shine like this they might earn a few touring opportunities like Ireland and Afghanistan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

Scylo posted:

The article I read which I can't find the link to said it was because someone went onto the ground on a gatorade trolley

Hmm I lived through this moment live on air and even then I was pretty shocked at what had supposedly occurred. Luckily for everyones sensibility they swiftly toned it back with the segment Guess That Perenium. Looking forward to the return of traditional and professional Big Unit discourse.