Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Cricket
This poll is closed.
Blackface in crowd 129 55.36%
References to Lord of the Rings 104 44.64%
Total: 233 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Unimpressed
Feb 13, 2013

Someone's been talking to the bookies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unimpressed
Feb 13, 2013

tarbrush posted:

Or worse, a good bloke who means well

According to Michael Clarke that is a disgrace to the sport.

Unimpressed
Feb 13, 2013

In news that I'm sure will delight the Australian cricket team, I have decided that I have no choice but to support Australia for the first time ever in this test series, if only to make Shane Warne and Michael Clarke look like the boofhead shitlers they are.

Unimpressed
Feb 13, 2013

Loving the attention Brayshaw gets. "Alison is a great caller growing up with cricket in Adelaide and commentating overseas, Tim was the voice of cricket in my childhood, oh and Brayshaw".

Unimpressed
Feb 13, 2013

How is finch opening instead of Renshaw, gently caress me I don't get it. Good English lad Renshaw, not too late to play for England.

Unimpressed
Feb 13, 2013

The next frontier is giving players KFC nicknames.

Unimpressed
Feb 13, 2013

I never knew the Windies were particularly good blokes, certainly the recent batch come across as entitled arseholes doing their countries a favour playing for them.

Unimpressed
Feb 13, 2013

Windmill Hut posted:

Fox is the closest to it this year, but unfortunately Kerry O'Keefe is on tonight and gently caress me he is awful.

Yup, insightful too. Apparently it's better for the team batting first to score many runs. loving revolutionary.

Unimpressed
Feb 13, 2013

Burn Down Canberra posted:

Pujara is a class act. If he was Australian he would be constantly told he bats too slow

Isn't that why they dumped Renshaw? I mean apart from not being from WA.

Unimpressed
Feb 13, 2013

Burn Down Canberra posted:

We have just run into Pujara in the mood to bat time. Australia won back the Ashes because Smith did the same thing last summer.

And the sandpaper.

Unimpressed
Feb 13, 2013

Scylo posted:

They should make it better instead

Longer IS better, just like bigger.

Unimpressed
Feb 13, 2013

What about the ones on YouTube commenting on Pakistani Sachin?

Unimpressed
Feb 13, 2013

opposable thumbs.db posted:

If rain in Manchester kicks off World War 3 then I will be quite upset.

If World war 3 starts because of short form instead of test cricket it will be very upsetting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unimpressed
Feb 13, 2013

I think countries whose supporters can only come up with USA, USA and Aussie, Aussie Aussie oi oi oi, shouldn't poke fun at the barmy army.