Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Cricket
This poll is closed.
Blackface in crowd 129 55.36%
References to Lord of the Rings 104 44.64%
Total: 233 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
Suggestions he was watching cricket by himself and just.... died.

gently caress me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

BuckyDoneGun posted:

I don't care how rational and science-minded you are, Commentators Curse is a very real thing as demonstrated.

Comment required from Spoonboy pls

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Kwajwa gotta be having some emotions playing in his country of birth. I'm honestly glad to see it finally happen, no matter how well he does in this series

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Hlel yeah Usman, good to see you get that 100

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

First test was godawful but the last two have been absolute belters. Well deserved win by Australia and what a homecoming test series for Kwajwa

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Well that all ended unexpectly fast

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

HAHAHAHA what the hell how the hell do you only make 15 in an innings these days?

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Burn Down Canberra posted:

Absolutely no footwork

Even with footwork, he would have been LBW. What a brute of a ball

https://twitter.com/cricketcomau/status/1604300017950330880?cxt=HHwWgMCosbmXz8MsAAAA

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

kilus aof posted:

Full credit to the Extras. Gave 110% and played instead of witnessing the birth of his first child.

https://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/records/282985.html

List of competed innings or at leeast 120 ball where Extras was the highest score

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

BlindSite posted:

All hail Cumball!

It's called Cumblast

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

webmeister posted:

Nah it's younger than that, iirc a random American mod waded in a few years ago and demanded we reboot the thread, so we just had the title changed to be a few years earlier

This is probably the third or so iteration of the cricket thread though I think?

This one turns 8 in a couple of weeks - the one before that was a couple of years before it got the reboot but we did a yearly thread before that.

...... wow looks like hardly anyone has a anymore?

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Dead Goon posted:

Make it happen!

Post in AI's chat thread and I can :)

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Agar is just such poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Seams posted:

Replace Agar with Zampa imho

Average of 47.90 at FC level.

At this point we seem to have a few long term lovely FC spinners like Zampa, Mitchell Swepson who hasnt shown himself good at test level (Still good enough at FC that I dont understand why Agar got selected before him) and a couple of less than 10 FC games that have promise like Todd Murphy and Tanveer Sangha - Sangha possibly would be on the plane to India as a project player if he wasnt out with stress cracks.