Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
i think my web series is more funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veshpo
May 23, 2016

gently caress da Mods posted:

i think my web series is more funny

Comedy has matured past its "funny" phase, get with the times

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aprpQ9b9oNw

How does sound so incredible

Womyn Capote
Jul 5, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGRC-NXk4Q8

It's hard to imagine that people like this are real.

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.

DONT CARE BUTTON posted:

Goddamn it she never gets tased.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
this is trash, the sam hyde meme is for school shooters and miscellaneous terrorists only

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

not when sammy promises $2k in cold hard cash for whoever can advertise his show the best

I think this dude wins, tied for 1st with the guy who threatened his high school and got sent to a mental institution

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

DONT CARE BUTTON posted:

Is this episode 4??

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
I just watched Harg_Nallin_Sclopio_Peepio_104 in the parent directory, and it was the worst, most disconnected unfunny poo poo ever. A drat shame since it looks like it's created by the same person as China, IL, and I liked that show.

By the way, here's yet another failed interview by none other than Buzzfeed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn6DzL0APvs

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

this is so loving good

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Gorilla Dick Daddy

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

I just watched Harg_Nallin_Sclopio_Peepio_104 in the parent directory, and it was the worst, most disconnected unfunny poo poo ever. A drat shame since it looks like it's created by the same person as China, IL, and I liked that show.

By the way, here's yet another failed interview by none other than Buzzfeed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn6DzL0APvs

This is the best thing I've ever seen

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
That interview turned me against Sam Hyde.

Because that's the first time someone asked him critical questions and he resorted to screaming verbal abuse in response.

And he failed at that -- he asks the reporter if he ever expected to get a prestigious job at the New York Times, the reporter said not really, and then Hyde screamed at him for being a failure who will never work for the New York Times.

He's full of poo poo, and a coward who is unwilling to own his beliefs, and his show is going to get canceled.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Wikkheiser posted:

Because that's the first time someone asked him critical questions and he resorted to screaming verbal abuse in response.

And he failed at that -- he asks the reporter if he ever expected to get a prestigious job at the New York Times, the reporter said not really, and then Hyde screamed at him for being a failure who will never work for the New York Times.

He's full of poo poo, and a coward who is unwilling to own his beliefs, and his show is going to get canceled.

that reporter obviously had his article written before he even started the interview and all of his questions were pretty lame

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Wikkheiser posted:

yes we know he's a millennial.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Sour Diesel posted:

that reporter obviously had his article written before he even started the interview and all of his questions were pretty lame
Is Sam Hyde a member of the alt-right or not?

"Uhhhh what's that lol"

Sam Hyde is a douche.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

what the gently caress happened to comedy

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005

Wikkheiser posted:

"Uhhhh what's that lol"

Sam Hyde is a douche.

stfu nerd

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Wikkheiser posted:

"Uhhhh what's that lol"

Sam Hyde is a douche.

he's pretty much always in character and if "are you a member of the alt-right" is the best that reporter can ask then he is bad

and yea sam's a douche and it's funny

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I will destroy Sam Hyde

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
I hope moonman/tenis/david duke finds love one day, but he probably won't cause he can't get up with all that swag.

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

it was funny when sam hyde screamed abuse at that reputable buzzfeed journalist with 5 years of college experience

ahrehrejhejajaj
Aug 26, 2016

by zen death robot
i liked when SA spergs and FYAD spergs were so depressed they fed sam hyde material from alex dare levert legendary internet rapist and hopefully a free man

The Joe Man
Apr 7, 2007

Flirting With Apathetic Waitresses Since 1984
sam hyde called me "joe gagger" once when we briefly chatted about doing some production work on their album (TWAT) but there wasn't much i could do that wasn't better suited to a music guy so instead he was nice enough to do another video as the "why you do dis" guy after i told him it made my gf laugh: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnoLEbbsVQU

i'm glad they're moving up :)

ahrehrejhejajaj
Aug 26, 2016

by zen death robot
i hope hes having fun. i dont mind sam hyde but i also dont like goons who enjoy throwing ppl in jail or stealing content etc so

Veshpo
May 23, 2016

Wikkheiser posted:

Whether you knew it or not, I think you may have been against Sam Hyde all along

edit: Here's the Buzzfeed piece

Veshpo fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Aug 26, 2016

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Wikkheiser posted:

its loving buzzfeed dude

hes not asking hard hitting questions hes asking the questions that correlate to bullet points in the article someone else wrote that say "put quote about alt-right here"

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

nigga crab pollock posted:

its loving buzzfeed dude

hes not asking hard hitting questions hes asking the questions that correlate to bullet points in the article someone else wrote that say "put quote about alt-right here"

exactly.

if you take buzzfeed seriously, you lose.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Wikkheiser posted:

bahahaha

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
ive been a big mde fan for quite a while and this 'alt right' nonsense is new

i wonder if buzzfeed would look at my twitter and consider me 'alt-right' because i have this as a twitter banner

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

complaining about public water quality is alt-right's issue #1
#2 is putting all non-whites in an oven

i get all my info from buzzfeed

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Wikkheiser posted:

Think about this: Who in their right mind would think it was a good idea for someone from Buzzfeed to interview Sam Hyde? You do know Buzzfeed is garbarge, right? There's two possible outcomes that come out of Sam's response:
1.) Joe Bernstein will be motivated to make himself a better person, or find something else to do because he is a poo poo interviewer and working for Buzzfeed is shameful.
2.) He will remain a pansy and not make anything better of himself.

Sam is doing both him a favor by hopefully motivating him to be a better person and also giving viewers something worth watching. If what he was asking was actually interesting, and he knew how to respond to his sense of humor, it could have been different. This guy couldn't even honestly respond that he liked what he was doing.

edit: Also, Sam's mention of having an assistant that wrote for him on Twitter and Reddit was nonsense, if you didn't figure that out. He also is well aware of what the alt-right is because he has written about it firsthand.

LP0 ON FIRE fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Aug 26, 2016

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
did you hear eric andre yelling about tower seven?

even the zionist lizards in control of the media can't stop the truth from slipping out on TURNER BROADCASTING PROPAGANDA

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

Mortimer posted:

complaining about public water quality is alt-right's issue #1
#2 is putting all non-whites in an oven

i get all my info from buzzfeed

so something like a john birch 2.0?

Khorne
May 1, 2002

nigga crab pollock posted:

its loving buzzfeed dude

I think he could have salvaged the interview if he talked with hyde as a person instead of just going down a bullet point list of things he said and trying to steer it back to the bullet points. If he had anything insightful or opinionated to ask. All he did was quote some loving reddit posts from a year ago and ask if he said it. Hey dipshit, it's his account and you know it, expecting a yes or no answer about whether he made a post from his account is dumb as hell.

Sam Hyde has given decent interviews on a few podcasts. The interviewers actually talk with him. He'd probably do just fine on a talk show with any decent host.

I'm pretty far left and like MDE for lots of reasons. As far as "political message" goes, the only message they really send is that it's okay to be exposed to ideas and opinions you don't like. I simply don't understand the obsession with only being in a yes-man, hug-box comfort zone that is currently engulfing our society. If you aren't faced with opposition you will just blindly lap up whatever sounds good to you and never have to think critically about your views. The number of people Hyde engages who can't support their views at all and can't deal with him saying ridiculous poo poo is staggering. The number of people who want something they don't agree with to cease existing also baffles me. Just don't watch or support it. Talk about how and why you disagree with it.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Khorne posted:

I simply don't understand the obsession with only being in a yes-man, hug-box comfort zone that is currently engulfing our society.
:ironicat:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Khorne posted:

I think he could have salvaged the interview if he talked with hyde as a person instead of just going down a bullet point list of things he said and trying to steer it back to the bullet points. If he had anything insightful or opinionated to ask. All he did was quote some loving reddit posts from a year ago and ask if he said it. Hey dipshit, it's his account and you know it, expecting a yes or no answer about whether he made a post from his account is dumb as hell.
The reporter was doing his job by giving him a chance to confirm/deny what he said. That's called doing journalism.

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

Sam is doing both him a favor by hopefully motivating him to be a better person and also giving viewers something worth watching. If what he was asking was actually interesting, and he knew how to respond to his sense of humor, it could have been different. This guy couldn't even honestly respond that he liked what he was doing.
Reporters don't work for their sources. It's not the Buzzfeed dude's job to be on Sam's comedic level.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Not only is Sam Hyde alt-right but he's also directly responsible for numerous mass murder sprees.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
OH! I get it now! He's decided to directly target white young adults in a way that's "ironic" but strongly reaffirms their prejudices. Ha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Gaunab posted:

OH! I get it now! He's decided to directly target white young adults in a way that's "ironic" but strongly reaffirms their prejudices. Ha.

He's for people who find Steven Crowder funny but feel guilty about it.

• Locked thread