Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

The Mad Archivist posted:

one of their groupies started a thread asking GBS to spambomb Google for killing their channel, and GBS being GBS shat all over it

which was the correct response by GBS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

It's not ever about the funny anytime.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
yeah he's painfully unfunny

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Rodnik posted:

You have to admit that it's funny you can literally release propaganda videos for genocidal maniacs that advocate the most insane poo poo, but saying human being is a no go.

there's more humor in an isis video than 10 of this dumb gently caress blowing out his loving stupid face

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Black Baby Goku posted:

okay, guy who is actually funny and makes people laugh on reg. I'm glad you are the arbiter of comedy. You are generally hilarious in GBS.

thank you! :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Black Baby Goku posted:

Yep no problem dude. You were made a mod because of how funny you are on the comedy site. Keep fighting the good fight against unfunny shitheads like this Sam Hyde guy who uses bad words and is a little too "Tim and Eric" for my tastes.

I love Tim and eric, they're hilarious

also I don't care about this guy's subject matter, he can dog on whoever he wants, he's just not funny

• Locked thread