Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

gnarlyhotep posted:

yeah he's painfully unfunny

okay, guy who is actually funny and makes people laugh on reg. I'm glad you are the arbiter of comedy. You are generally hilarious in GBS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

COBRARocky posted:

GBS discusses comedy.

lmao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Yep no problem dude. You were made a mod because of how funny you are on the comedy site. Keep fighting the good fight against unfunny shitheads like this Sam Hyde guy who uses bad words and is a little too "Tim and Eric" for my tastes.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

gnarlyhotep posted:

I love Tim and eric, they're hilarious

also I don't care about this guy's subject matter, he can dog on whoever he wants, he's just not funny

Me too dude! This guys subject matter is just too... "Hipstery" for me tbh. He is seriously unfunny. In fact, I've never laughed at any of his antics. Thanks for showing us the light though, don't want anybody to accidentally click these problematic videos. Once again, you have show us why you are a great mod for the comedy forums. It's awesome how much you make us all laugh and I'm nearly in tears from laughing remembering all your classic funny posts! Hahahah! Just thinking about it now is so drat win!!!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Blue Train posted:

someone said something that I find funny isn't funny, they have insulted my honor

better make multiple paragraph long posts defending this funny youtubes maddox knockoff

this guy gets it lol, he understands what's happening and is able to comprehend it

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gammatron 64 posted:

I'm all for making fun of bronies and people on tumblr and all that but Sam Hyde somehow manages to do it in the least funny way possible. And I actually even find Tim and Eric funny sometimes

Like most of his videos are just super awkward don't really elicit any emotional response from me at all

as a guy who occasionally enjoys cartoons for children, let me just say why this is unfunny... Furthermore

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
any other mods care to weigh in here if the stuff I'm looking at is funny or not?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

COBRARocky posted:

The one where he went to the twitter event filled with people who take pride in calling out online bigotry and they just sit stoneface for 20 minutes while he reads out homophobic poo poo was gold.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im glad that all the human being problematic goons who hate them are gonna love them once they are on adult swim

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
CHARLIE HEBDO WAS MOSSAD

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Blue Train posted:

the true measure of something not being funny: being made into a live action adult swim show
a real goon here

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
MDE owns

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Odobenidae posted:

I don't know if you guys are up to date on your internet pop culture but recently the famed youtube channel Deagle Nation (aka. parkourdude91/Jace Connors) was revealed be an elaborate ruse set up by MDE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiZ8hhApzAU

is that true? is that the same guy who threatened to kill Brianna Wu? lmao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

I'm Sam Hyde