Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Moms is the best MDE video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

morocco posted:

not as good as mee - im the BEST!

quiet, im saying something important here

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I just like MDE because he's quickwitted and reminds me of an old friend of mine that I lost touch with, he's not always 100% funny. He's the kind of guy you could learn..something from if you knew him though I think. What that something would be, I am not sure.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
ask me about my bowl cut

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
love it.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
what a weird paradox...must be the white man

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Horniest Manticore posted:

oh sure, and that can unquestionably be a lot of fun. it still sits uneasily with me though -- he's devoted a lot of time and energy to unloading venom on sjws, liberals, etc, and i have to wonder why would you do all that if you didn't have some genuine grievance with them? again, for me, it becomes harder to buy it as trolling at a certain point

i think it's ok for him to have genuine grievances

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
6"1 max. no way he's 6"4

• Locked thread