Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

Mortimer posted:

complaining about public water quality is alt-right's issue #1
#2 is putting all non-whites in an oven

i get all my info from buzzfeed

so something like a john birch 2.0?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

God Of Paradise posted:

I've written articles that went for blood, but I never went into an article knowing exactly what I was going to write before doing a loving interview. Even in doing an attack piece this interviewer failed miserably. You need to have a civil rapport and get a person talking to bury them with their own words. And to do a hit piece in an arts and entertainment feature, not even a review, is just ridiculous. Telling people what to think about a show they've never seen, what a waste of a life.

I guess that's why he's with Buzzfeed instead of the NYT or the New Yorker (well, that and he's a pussy)
Not that NYT or New Yorker are worth much more, any more...

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

a retard posted:

iirc hyde lives in boston and MA is a two party consent state wrt recording

whether or not he has actual legal recourse and it is a serious situation, the image of a journalist going in to sue the subject of his interview for sharing a full undoctored recording of the interview (with the reason being that the subject was mercilessly calling the interviewer a bitch) is loving golden

• Locked thread