Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
I love him and wish he would marry me irl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Blue Train posted:

that video is painfully unfunny so good I'm glad they're gone op

They can't all be zingers, but I don't see how you couldn't find at least one of his videos funny.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

gnarlyhotep posted:

yeah he's painfully unfunny

as opposed to the gnarlyhotep greatest hits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYT1tMufQTs

this is the greatest video btw

"ya got a big jelly donut gut dere"

Ramsus fucked around with this message at 07:53 on Jan 21, 2015

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
and you, rosy, i don't know whether to apologize to you or roll you in panko bread crumbs and put you in the oven. But i do know one thing, you sure are stupid

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Blue Train posted:

lol at you getting this mad about some fuckin youtube videos

low hanging fruit right here folks

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
Listen up folks, I'm going to need you guys to keep those replies down to one quick line (think twitter) lest ye appear to be mad

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feifapULiqM

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
Good I'm glad he does wacky hosed up stuff in real life too. Everything is good, I like all of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
Good I'm glad.

• Locked thread