Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

ded posted:

i hosed your mom while you were in basic training

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Justin Tyme posted:

While in infantry OSUT we had lots of sex. Gay sex. Like, I'm talking the gayest sex you can possibly imagine. Oiled up with olive oil salad dressing stolen from the DFAC like a bunch of Greeks (and we totally went "Greek" if you know what I mean). Like, the entire platoon in one night, all over the killzone getting wet and wild. The drill sergeants knew what was going on every night (they must have, what with the poo poo/cum/blood stains everywhere) but they turned a blind eye. I even think another platoon's DS actually got in on the action. You might think this was all born out of desperation where we were doing it and imagining that fellow man's rear end was a woman's hole but you would be mistaken, it was all about the pleasure of men and there was LOTS of kissing. I remember one guy got med boarded because the whole platoon loved loving him so much that his rear end ended up sort of permanently prolapsed. After we graduated we never spoke a word to each other ever again after that, many are happily married in hetero relationships and I myself have a girlfriend, but I will never forget that summer of sweaty, dripping, oiled-up nightly homo orgies.

I know this story seems farfetched but I assure you that cycle was the most sexual experience any of us ever had. You never forget the taste of twenty men's cum all at once.

:jackbud:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I've jerked off in a guard tower

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Helldump Immunity. posted:

I couldn't fathom jacking off on a mound of poo poo and blue goo so I never got in.

welcome to n4is world :getin:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

safetyStanddown posted:

Yes, contrary to the other post up there, they definitely teach those, especially to boots, or at least in 2010-11 they certainly did. if you get there and already know a language, they put you into another. i was there as a native russian speaker, there were two others (all of us NCO lat movers), we got pashto and dari. three of our friends, also NCO lat movers, coincidentally all infantry, got russian.
btw, cyrillic's not a language, it's a script most closely associated with the russian alphabet, hth

why dont you go hang a rug on your wall about it?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
looks like chowhall food at the very least

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
he has jaundice look how yellow his face is

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

LingcodKilla posted:

So turns out of my fellow boots got raped by a boot doctor and is now getting separated for being depressed and suicidal.
That's kinda like getting layed?

goddamn every time i see you post and realize you recently enlisted i kinda chuckle to myself a lil bit. werent you a armored car guy for a while?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Master Bateman posted:

We have a badass itt.

feels good to be recognized :c00lbert:

• Locked thread