Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Can you smell what this subforum is cooking?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
No.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
First of all, the best wrestling game of all time was WWF warzone for PSX

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I just wanna talk about wrestling games.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I have a hard time deciding whether the psx or the n64 was a better platform for wrestling.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENb_FR4nIRY

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

haha

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

just came in me britches

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.

Lol. Also WWF Warzone was loving sick, that was the last wrestling game I played and actually liked.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Psycobladder posted:

Lol. Also WWF Warzone was loving sick, that was the last wrestling game I played and actually liked.

I wanna play a newer one but I only have a pa3 wii u and pc and they don't come to wii u or pc and I'm not buying a PS3 game lol

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Ken Shamrock is the loving man. That guy has been all around the fighting/wrestling world. Check out his matches against Bas Rutten during his pankration days.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

There's a quote from John Cena where he says that he really likes Fist of the North Star.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

http://www.mensfitness.com/life/sports/12-rounds-with-cena

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

what do you guys think of the royal rumble card this year

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Dexters Secret posted:

it has a royal rumble match so i think its gonna be good

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Silver Striker posted:

There's a quote from John Cena where he says that he really likes Fist of the North Star.

whelp, guess I'm a huge cena fan now. Between that and saying when we got bin laden, this guy owns

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

loving rikishi

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
people are still hacking wwf no mercy to add new stuff but i gotta say i don't really care to try their stuff all that much

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Goat posted:

people are still hacking wwf no mercy to add new stuff but i gotta say i don't really care to try their stuff all that much

People still hack tecmo Super Bowl lol

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

People still hack tecmo Super Bowl lol

People hack in teams and actually bet IRL based on the outcome. Fool proof.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Dexters Secret posted:

i think its obvious that lesnar is gonna lose the belt cause he's out of the wwe to do some ufc or w/e iirc but i am interested in seeing him suplex cena a few more times before hitting the road

is wwe still banning people from the ps3/4 wwe game that came out recently for making and sharing chris benoit characters?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

lol

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

F

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
yahtzee did a video thing where him and another dude rambled over wwf no mercy and he got nothing but dead people coming after him. the only person who tried to fight him in plot mode who wasn't dead irl was d-lo brown

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Doctor Goat posted:

yahtzee did a video thing where him and another dude rambled over wwf no mercy and he got nothing but dead people coming after him. the only person who tried to fight him in plot mode who wasn't dead irl was d-lo brown

WWF: snake eater

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

who the gently caress is yathzee

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

when the urn was melted down into the pimps necklace

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Dexters Secret posted:

who the gently caress is yathzee

the king of goons

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

[in black guy Twitter voice] when you nut and she still suckin

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006
Friday nights are for Wapner!

40-man Royal Rumbles in WWF No Mercy are always a blast until the AI takes over yer character for some odd-ball reason.

Also, unlocking all the crazy weapons, like a giant Steveweiser can, wedge of cheese, or the Rock's autobiography (and cookbook)

Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain was the absolute pinnacle of wrestling games. Nothing beats dropping an elbow from three stories high in Times Square... or if you were really lucky and timed the move right, you could powerbomb a dude from the top... but you sometimes ended up falling with him.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

(Bruno Mars plays in the background) nut nut nut nuttin' on you bae

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Wrestling Game multiplayer ftmfw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_knpb8tsPC8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OzGhEO29B4