Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx8Xb5VJulQ

Hulk Hogan LARP event

The Taint Reaper fucked around with this message at 08:16 on Jan 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

You read GBS too much and Imp Zone not enough.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Kazvall posted:

You read GBS too much and Imp Zone not enough.

What?

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

The [video] tag can be used to embed a video into your post! (though that's not what I was talking about)

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Kazvall posted:

The [video] tag can be used to embed a video into your post!

neat!

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

hubris.height posted:

raw was really good this week

can't help but notice benoit being skipped over in the mention of wwe legends tho, just more erasure from wwe. first the game, now live???

Slot 1 for the Royal Rumble may never win again because Benoit won with that number.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

chris benoit going from tragic victim to non-existent overnight is one of the greatest things ever to happen on tv

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

SeXReX posted:

How has no one mentioned fire pro wrestling returns?

I haven't played any of these even though I've heard they're really good, and I probably won't ever. I don't know why.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I don't really care about the Rumble thsi year, the only thing I care (or wish) is that the Dudley Boys show up surprisingly. I am still going to watch it though.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Doctor Goat posted:

I haven't played any of these even though I've heard they're really good, and I probably won't ever. I don't know why.

I wound up getting most of the Super Famicom ones including Allstar Dream Slam and Super Fire pro Wrestling X which Suda 51 helped make. They're pretty good games. The PS2 one is also just as good as the Super Nintendo ones and can be had for under5 bucks usually.

The boxes have the most bad rear end cover art of any 16 but game out there.

The Taint Reaper fucked around with this message at 10:28 on Jan 23, 2015

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Bobnumerotres posted:

chris benoit going from tragic victim to non-existent overnight is one of the greatest things ever to happen on tv

:agreed:

tried watching nxt last night after raw and there was a fight between a chubby guy with a stab scar in his stomach and a guy who looked like he was fighting for tonight's dinner in short it was pretty good

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
it would be cool to see triple h and Lesnar duke it out

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf9wOBAyQHQ

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

In my house lesnar is referred to as dick chest.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
im a real big fan of dick chest, lesnar is a cool guy i just wish that he would commit to either suplexing cena or beating people up in ufc

big shows sad panther shoulder tattoos have long been a show stopper in my home

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Brock Lesnar - Undertaker fight in Wrestlemania 30 was one of the best looking ones I seen in watching wrestling so far, and Paul Hayman is awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It also redeemed Taker for me since the only other one I've seen so far was him vs Kane at Hell in a Cell 2010 and it was nearly embarrassingly stupid, despite Paul Bearer.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

It also redeemed Taker for me since the only other one I've seen so far was him vs Kane at Hell in a Cell 2010 and it was nearly embarrassingly stupid, despite Paul Bearer.

Check out undertaker vs HHH in any wrestlemania

Undertaker vs mankind in hell in a cell
Undertaker buried alive match with stone cold I think

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Right now I'm watching WWW Beyond The Ring - World's Greatest Managers.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

I'm hoping for Sting vs Triple H at WM31.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
yesssss

does anyone have that gif of hhh coming out in the royal regalia from wm 30?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Skeezy posted:

I'm hoping for Sting vs Triple H at WM31.

More wrestlers need to be on Game of Thrones because they actually look like GOT dudes.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

hubris.height posted:

yesssss

does anyone have that gif of hhh coming out in the royal regalia from wm 30?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

[shao khan voice] Outstanding!

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Black Baby Goku posted:

[shao khan voice] Outstanding!

Funny enough I don't think he has this outfit in WWE Immortals.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
that's a drat shame

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He's like the only guy they photorealistically render in the recent WWE games IIRC.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He's good at looking extremely badass.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

ty fuckin' love that intro

triple h is a cool guy imho. how is that wwe moba? i imagine real bad as it is mobile

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

hubris.height posted:

ty fuckin' love that intro

triple h is a cool guy imho. how is that wwe moba? i imagine real bad as it is mobile

Immortals? It's pretty awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's a fighting game I think.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
oh poo poo really? doesn't anyone else just imagine that mobile immediately means trash ?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

hubris.height posted:

oh poo poo really? doesn't anyone else just imagine that mobile immediately means trash ?

Mobile is trash. No buttons = fail

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

hubris.height posted:

I think what people like about it is it's fairly in the true spirit of the WWE.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Wormskull posted:

undertaker in the 90's was a wonderful thing to behold.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

The plot for Immortals is that Bray Wyatt finds a ~Dark Lantern~ and The Authority steals it from him and uses it. They gently caress up and open up portals to other dimensions.

Bray Wyatt isn't in the game at all aside for the into. lol at him being buried in game also

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He was badass at WM30.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
fukken lol

its kinda funny they gave steph hosed up tits even in their mobile game

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm watching the Paul Hayman documentary.