Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'd be perfectly content just tuning in and watching whatever match they got scheduled on the front page now and then for the rest of my life, so it's fine with me other than a time like now where I want to actually find this match in particular and see it in better than Youtube quality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

watch Lucha Underground.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

They seem to have a gap missing from 2007 to 2012 in the Smackdown thing if "smackdown replays" is just episodes of the show...

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

You should watch some of the documentaries and the Countdown episodes. Those are pretty good.

Monday Night Wars is also decent but there's a lot of repetition and Vince McMahon dick stroking (but that's to be expected).

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Skeezy posted:

You should watch some of the documentaries and the Countdown episodes. Those are pretty good.

Monday Night Wars is also decent but there's a lot of repetition and Vince McMahon dick stroking (but that's to be expected).

Yeah I been watching the docs.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Wormskull posted:

They seem to have a gap missing from 2007 to 2012 in the Smackdown thing if "smackdown replays" is just episodes of the show...

That's par the course for RAW and Smackdown. One day they will be caught up with it.

Mountain Lightning
Aug 8, 2008

Romance Dawn For
The New World!

Wormskull posted:

yah the 'replays' are the full shows. TBH the main reason i am subscribed to the network now is for the ppvs and for NXT since its the best wrestling from WWE atm.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

$10 for a PPV is awesome and if you're a fan it's worth it. Even more so now that it's actually just $10 a month with no commitments and all that.

E. Also doesn't Hulu get slimmed down cut versions of RAW after it airs? I guess if you wanted to keep up with it you could do that but ehhh.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
this HHH undertaker match with HBK as ref is the most goddamnb awesome tyhing

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i would be content with just watching old episodes for the rest of my life

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

I don't know if this will happen but I kinda hope that rumor about Undertaker vs Bray Wyatt happens at WM31.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Black Baby Goku posted:

i would be content with just watching old episodes for the rest of my life

There's so much good old content it owns. I love putting on the live channel stuff just for background noise.

Mountain Lightning
Aug 8, 2008

Romance Dawn For
The New World!

Skeezy posted:

$10 for a PPV is awesome and if you're a fan it's worth it. Even more so now that it's actually just $10 a month with no commitments and all that.

yah its p sweet. its also nice just to be like "i wanna see mick foley get destroyed by the rock while handcuffed" and its just a few clicks away instead of having to dig through a bunch of vhs tapes.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mountain Lightning posted:

yah its p sweet. its also nice just to be like "i wanna see mick foley get destroyed by the rock while handcuffed" and its just a few clicks away instead of having to dig through a bunch of vhs tapes.

yes

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

epitasis posted:

they have never and will never make a good game

WWF War Zone

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
my only complaint is they need a better UI and way to search lol, but other than that. its the best loving thing that has ever cost 10 bucks (thank you again wootman)

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

The first thing I did when I joined the network was search a Benoit match and of course... :(

He was a good wrestler dammit but I mean :suicide:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao Every time at Kelly Kelly going bonkers.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Black Baby Goku posted:

my only complaint is they need a better UI and way to search lol, but other than that. its the best loving thing that has ever cost 10 bucks (thank you again wootman)

In time.

They JUST got like a continue watching option and playlists maybe 2 months ago?

Mountain Lightning
Aug 8, 2008

Romance Dawn For
The New World!

Skeezy posted:

I don't know if this will happen but I kinda hope that rumor about Undertaker vs Bray Wyatt happens at WM31.

im down for dat

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Skeezy posted:

In time.

They JUST got like a continue watching option and playlists maybe 2 months ago?

Playlist as in I can just click Watch Playlist and it goes in order? Cuz I can't figure out how to do that.

Mountain Lightning
Aug 8, 2008

Romance Dawn For
The New World!

Skeezy posted:

The first thing I did when I joined the network was search a Benoit match and of course... :(

He was a good wrestler dammit but I mean :suicide:

at least his matches are on the network in their entirety just you can't search them by name.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

I'd be okay with that being Undertakers retirement match. Maybe they could put Bray over a bit?

Only to bury him on RAW the next day :downs:

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

at least his matches are on the network in their entirety just you can't search them by name.

Yeah. I just wish it was archived better. But I get it.

Mountain Lightning
Aug 8, 2008

Romance Dawn For
The New World!

Skeezy posted:

I'd be okay with that being Undertakers retirement match. Maybe they could put Bray over a bit?

Only to bury him on RAW the next day :downs:

it would be super neat to have taker pass the torch to bray but lol this is vince we are talking about taker will have to wrestle until he dies in the ring or hhh takes over and saves him.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Edge NEVER called Kelly a loser, Paul!...

Ah, well, that's just what I heard.

Mountain Lightning
Aug 8, 2008

Romance Dawn For
The New World!

Skeezy posted:

Yeah. I just wish it was archived better. But I get it.

i would have cancelled my subscription if i couldnt watch benoit matches to be honest

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

I dunno about that. He should really retire at WM31.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

i would have cancelled my subscription if i couldnt watch benoit matches to be honest

I love whenever they gloss over the fact that aside from HBK, Benoit also won a RR as the first entrant.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Skeezy posted:

this guy could still kick your human being rear end and we know it

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Black Baby Goku posted:

this guy could still kick your human being rear end and we know it

oh yeah hell yeah but i want him to be able to chill and not have to be at every wrestling thing :(

i love the undertaker to death and i don't want him to be hurt

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Skeezy posted:

My childhood

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
the coolest part about chris benoit was when he murdered his wife and retarded child, placing a bible next to them and then committing suicide, he was wearing his wifes bra lol

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

chris benoit is why chair shots to the head are no longer a thing.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dexters Secret posted:

chris benoit is why chair shots to the head are no longer a thing.

they are still a thing haha

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Black Baby Goku posted:

the coolest part about chris benoit was when he murdered his wife and retarded child, placing a bible next to them and then committing suicide, he was wearing his wifes bra lol

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

they are still a thing haha

not in wwe, no. whenever they seem to do it, they really don't. like sometimes they'll cheat by hitting the turnbuckle near someone's head

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

people still think vince killed benoit i bet (and his son and nancy)

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Black Baby Goku posted:

here comes the sledgehammer, [in JR voice, solemnly] its legal folks... its legal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

time to steer this in a new direction

too sweet me fellas