Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Wrestling owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

I'm hoping for Sting vs Triple H at WM31.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

hubris.height posted:

yesssss

does anyone have that gif of hhh coming out in the royal regalia from wm 30?

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Black Baby Goku posted:

[shao khan voice] Outstanding!

Funny enough I don't think he has this outfit in WWE Immortals.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

hubris.height posted:

ty fuckin' love that intro

triple h is a cool guy imho. how is that wwe moba? i imagine real bad as it is mobile

Immortals? It's pretty awesome.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

The plot for Immortals is that Bray Wyatt finds a ~Dark Lantern~ and The Authority steals it from him and uses it. They gently caress up and open up portals to other dimensions.

Bray Wyatt isn't in the game at all aside for the into. lol at him being buried in game also

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Wormskull posted:

He's looked the exact same for almost his entire life, lmao.

The Paul Heyman documentary is amazing and I'm so glad it's up on the Network.

I'm hoping the Macho Man one shows up soon. Maybe after his Hall of Fame induction?

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

hubris.height posted:

royal rumble this weekend of course the thread is hyped

network is deffo worth the 10 bucks a month and after watching a bit of nxt last night i'm considering putting it on in the background while i do other poo poo and getting up to speed

Have you checked out NXT R Evolution or whatever they called it?

The NXT "PPV" events are so so good. Finn Balor owns, Hideo Itami owns, Zayn and Owens feuding now (again whatever) owns.

Triple H owns for making NXT super awesome.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Next one is on Feb 11th

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Also it's an hour. The specials are only 2 hours which is a very good amount for wrestling.

It's match after match and there's good storylines.

No burnout from too much talking like raw has.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Doctor Goat posted:

the matrix mmo had them rewrite huge parts of the plot because an npc got killed thanks to a gm being lazy and that owned a lot

Where can I read about this?

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

i love all of you guys

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Black Baby Goku posted:

there is enough content for ten lifetimes

except for raw and smackdown and now main event you're pretty much covered.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

undertaker is old as poo poo now

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Are they working on getting them all on there or is it too much to expect.

Getting all the RAW's and stuff? I mean eventually but you'll never have the newest episodes up pretty much.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Doctor Goat posted:

i wonder how bad someone would have been hurt if owen hart had fallen on them

reminder that the ppv owen hart died on was called "over the edge"

edit. that ppv is actually on the network. for like the first time people can see it on tv.

you can see the bloodstain from where owen fell

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

It's honestly really tiring to keep up weekly with raw imo. I usually catch maybe a couple weeks and then drop off a little until it gets close to a PPV. The RAW after a PPV is also pretty good.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

You should watch some of the documentaries and the Countdown episodes. Those are pretty good.

Monday Night Wars is also decent but there's a lot of repetition and Vince McMahon dick stroking (but that's to be expected).

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Wormskull posted:

They seem to have a gap missing from 2007 to 2012 in the Smackdown thing if "smackdown replays" is just episodes of the show...

That's par the course for RAW and Smackdown. One day they will be caught up with it.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

$10 for a PPV is awesome and if you're a fan it's worth it. Even more so now that it's actually just $10 a month with no commitments and all that.

E. Also doesn't Hulu get slimmed down cut versions of RAW after it airs? I guess if you wanted to keep up with it you could do that but ehhh.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

I don't know if this will happen but I kinda hope that rumor about Undertaker vs Bray Wyatt happens at WM31.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Black Baby Goku posted:

i would be content with just watching old episodes for the rest of my life

There's so much good old content it owns. I love putting on the live channel stuff just for background noise.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

The first thing I did when I joined the network was search a Benoit match and of course... :(

He was a good wrestler dammit but I mean :suicide:

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Black Baby Goku posted:

my only complaint is they need a better UI and way to search lol, but other than that. its the best loving thing that has ever cost 10 bucks (thank you again wootman)

In time.

They JUST got like a continue watching option and playlists maybe 2 months ago?

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

I'd be okay with that being Undertakers retirement match. Maybe they could put Bray over a bit?

Only to bury him on RAW the next day :downs:

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Mountain Lightning posted:

at least his matches are on the network in their entirety just you can't search them by name.

Yeah. I just wish it was archived better. But I get it.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

I dunno about that. He should really retire at WM31.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

i would have cancelled my subscription if i couldnt watch benoit matches to be honest

I love whenever they gloss over the fact that aside from HBK, Benoit also won a RR as the first entrant.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Black Baby Goku posted:

this guy could still kick your human being rear end and we know it

oh yeah hell yeah but i want him to be able to chill and not have to be at every wrestling thing :(

i love the undertaker to death and i don't want him to be hurt

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Black Baby Goku posted:

the coolest part about chris benoit was when he murdered his wife and retarded child, placing a bible next to them and then committing suicide, he was wearing his wifes bra lol

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

people still think vince killed benoit i bet (and his son and nancy)

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

time to steer this in a new direction

too sweet me fellas

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

The Taint Reaper posted:

Who the hell is that? He looks like the world's oldest 1st grader.

lol

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

elf help book posted:

wrestling observer radio was only $4 in december so i paid for it and listened a ton and on one episode soemone called in to ask about it all actually being kevin sullivans doing

:vince:

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Black Baby Goku posted:

here is why he is number 1 to me:

real name really William Alvin Moody

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

The Taint Reaper posted:

Oh poo poo I didn't recognize him without the makeup on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

New Japan Pro Wrestling is literally the best pure wrestling on the planet right now.

I just started working my way into it after catching Wrestle Kingdom 9

Aside from Bullet Club I think my favorite wrestler might be

Naka ties into video games too because he is literally Majima from the Yakuza series irl