Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Shinsuke and AJ moving the ladder out of the way so they could kick each other's asses instead of doing the actual match was so awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SHould i watch great balls of fire. Is the card interesting?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

WTF Enzo Amore vs Big Cass

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Idk Ill have to watch their promo for the match. Also this PPV is called Great Balls of Fire Brought to you by the Rocket League Summer Series lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

The thumbnail picture for this one looks like it was made in a middle school computer lab.

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wearing my Enzo + Cass t shirt while watching Enzo Amore tearfully remove his glasses in slow motion while thinking about his long lost friend and cutting to CCTV footage of big cass creating a fake crime scene.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

they didnt actually answer why they broke up

It seems so loving stupid. It has to be something really insane like after the match Big Cass is like Baron Corbin kidnapped my sister and forced me to do it to salvage this.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Enzo Amore: I stopped going to sleep because my real life is better than my dreams. Frank Sinatra said that.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This entrance is like a WWE2k create a wrestler lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Im playing Mighty Gunvolt Burst, the newest Mighty No. 9 spin off release on the Nintendo Switch. THat match sucked

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

Mighty Number Two

Its pretty epic. good mega man levels and it has a insane customization system

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

ill need to check it out. doesnt yacht club make those?

no its actually the mighty number 9 people. its a crossover between Azure Striker and Mighty Number 9

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

So happy Shane didn't die in that helicopter accident

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

IM GONNA OPEN A CAN OF
WHOOP-rear end
ON VINCE MCMAHON
IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE
AUDIENCE INCLUDING
HIS FAMILY AND THE
MILLIONS
WATCHING AROUND THE
WORLD
AND THATS THE
BOTTOM LINE
BECAUSE STONE COLD
PAGE 1 OF 2

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

He would be crying because the breast cancer survivor would burst through the wall mural and spit on him and call him a piece of poo poo, im stronger than you, gently caress off etc

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

How was Summerslam anyway?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Asuka just gave up her title without a match...what the gently caress

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I just found out that Bobby The Brain Heenan passed away from watching DarkSydePhil stream the Dragon Ball Fighter Z beta because he saw the news on his phone and freakd out. RIP to a legend.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Actually he died from I believe Lung Cancer a few years ago.

https://twitter.com/JRsBBQ/status/909544054941036544

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

Wrestling-themed series inspired by wrestling’s colorful and rich history such as WWE’s version of Game of Thrones

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Absolutely. The one or two videos that Stone Cold did should have launched a thousand imitators

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Liquid Drink posted:

Look closely

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Took the words right out of my mouth.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Watching the December 22nd 1997 episode where Goldust does his funny rhyme and the rock talks about the gulf war. About to get really back into watching old wrestling.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

The whole world wants to know what the Rock thinks about the war in the Gulf.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Skeezy posted:

Lmao The Shields back

Ugh

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

His match with Orton at WM was epic even though he lost. Randy's big CGI snake friend, Bray taking time out of the match every couple of minutes to turn the ground into a close up of an ant hill. Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The thread is broken but chiming in to say that ill definitely be watchign TLC to see Sister Abigal in action

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I can't tell it still has 7 phantom posts