Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Can you smell what this subforum is cooking?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I just wanna talk about wrestling games.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I have a hard time deciding whether the psx or the n64 was a better platform for wrestling.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

just came in me britches

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Ken Shamrock is the loving man. That guy has been all around the fighting/wrestling world. Check out his matches against Bas Rutten during his pankration days.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

People still hack tecmo Super Bowl lol

People hack in teams and actually bet IRL based on the outcome. Fool proof.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

lol

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Doctor Goat posted:

yahtzee did a video thing where him and another dude rambled over wwf no mercy and he got nothing but dead people coming after him. the only person who tried to fight him in plot mode who wasn't dead irl was d-lo brown

WWF: snake eater

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

[in black guy Twitter voice] when you nut and she still suckin

(Bruno Mars plays in the background) nut nut nut nuttin' on you bae

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

If john cena did a LP of fotns on mame my life would be complete

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Holy gently caress he sure FINISHED HIM

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

wowowowowow

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

You read GBS too much and Imp Zone not enough.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

The [video] tag can be used to embed a video into your post! (though that's not what I was talking about)

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

In my house lesnar is referred to as dick chest.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

HHH is one sexy mother fucker though I miss when he had long hair. Also I lovingly call lesnar dick chest. It's def not an insult.

e: lol this thread exploded this morning

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Wormskull posted:

I watched a arm wrestling documentary recently, that was pretty epic.

When those dudes break they arms the sound it makes is really hosed up

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

All about that E-mersion

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I always wanted to visit the WWF HQ in Stamford but I never did :(

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Shout to the iks for allowing this most epic of threads. Be excellent to each other! Wild Implings!!!! Widdlywiddlywiddly

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

You know I have this fancy fuckall case for my phone yet I've never dropped it. Murphys law.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Play outside

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

This thread must never die. We must expose all of imp zone to the wonders of soap opera for men.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

gently caress, I should of called the thread that. Like Suplex's onto the practice mat. These are the days of our lives.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

The Taint Reaper posted:

Who the hell is that? He looks like the world's oldest 1st grader.

You may be my first report ever.

I'm about to watch that Bret Hart documentary on netflix cause that's the only wrestling poo poo they have. And I want a good documentary to watch before bed.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

elf help book posted:

butt the shitman fart

lol this doc about him/the WWF is pretty good

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

*stone cold steeve austin* put an s in front of hitman and that's what I think about bret hart

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Fully loaded match, rock vs hunter. Rock is beating hunter outside the ring, takes camera from person in crowd, takes a picture of hunter on his knees, then errantly tosses it back to her.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Wormskull go watch Vinny Mac vs the nature boy in 02

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

Just watched 12 straight hours of wrestling

Nostalgia is one hell of a drug.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

lol at Shane giving his father a flying elbow from the top rope, destroying the announcers table

Kazvall fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Jan 24, 2015

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

mick foley juist went through the electric board from 12 feet up and all the lights went out in the arena lmfao. could this day get any better???

Hahaha watching that right now its loving great

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

The Taint Reaper posted:

Pretty sure Mick Foley did not make The Tombstone
:ughh:

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Total Divas is kind of awesome as well, if your into reality TV.

Chef Robert Irvine got himself a real pretty Asian diva.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Mr.Fahrenheit posted:

I dont think we should talk about real wrestling in the video game wrestling thread because it suggests that real wrestling is fake like video game wrestling

Kurt Angle would like to have a word with you.

Bitch.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

So who is hiring these people ringside as the camera steal gimmick? Its beautiful. Honestly I believe the WWF invented selfies. No loving joke.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

So has anyone figured out their wrestling personas yet? I am Johnny 'The Paperboy' Wilson. My signature move is the 'Doggy Downer'.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Mr.Fahrenheit posted:

All I'm saying is that I think we should take the sport a bit more seriously. I have only the best intentions in mind for wrestling

I agree. No one should post out of character. Who's going to write our storyline, though? I'd like to have a heated posting session twice a week with heels and faces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

You were a wrestling fan all along, my friend. Its in your blood.