Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I was blown the gently caress away by how many wrestlers I remembered from just their music.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Scyther posted:

my wife bought rumble tickets even when i repeatedly said i really didnt want to go. i can't remember the last time i dreaded going somewhere this much. gently caress my life.

Real men do what their girlfriends like because it shows you care about her and her interests. Also, just give me your god drat ticket you plebian working class dog!

Black Baby Goku posted:

lmfao... the things you see on here

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Just watched mysterio take on batista, his supposed best friend. Rey is one nimble dude but batista is like a block of granite towering over him.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

the viper thing? lmfao

goddamn wrestling cannot be more awesome than it is

OH NO! HE'S GOT THAT LOOK IN HIS EYES! MY GOD MY GOD THE VIPER IS ABOUT TO STRIKE!

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Mysterio is one of the few people I knew of before watching this because of the N64 games but he seemed like a clown in the games, but he's very badass.

Somehow launches himself off the top rope from outside the ring. This dude does crazy poo poo with his body. Really awesome to watch.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

can't....stop....laughing....

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

The Taint Reaper posted:

WWE is the modern form and true successor of Classic Greek Theatre

iirc the greeks did, indeed, have their own form of entertainment wrestling aside from the main type of wrestling for sport

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

The Rock better show up tonight.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I am now a WWE Network member. MMMMMM gently caress yeah feels good.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

This is a such a good deal. I looked at the ppv on my cable and it was 45 dollars. What the gently caress. 10 dollars gets me every single ppv and hours and hours of past poo poo. UNF.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Man, I sure am depressed today. Life isn't worth living.

*becomes a WWE Network member*

YEESSS! YES! LIFE IS loving GREAT!

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I won't stop until each and every one of you mamby pamby flat chests becomes a WWE Network member. I'm gonna come into your house, steal your mom's purse, and purchase you a year subscription myself! Then I'm gonna gently caress your mom while your dad watches.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Holy crap. I gotta watch the 1999 Royal Rumble later.

Can't help but love Vinny Mac. Watch that poo poo.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

just got way too many snacks for this poo poo tonight

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I am happy that you're recreating a childhood moment in your adulthood. That's what imp zone is all about.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

if anyone else has gotten The Network, it seems to have problems on firefox. Use chrome.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Dexters Secret posted:

you want the admins to delete imp zone? :wth:

blow it right up

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

The Capitalization and Punctuation Posse is poised to present a pleasant rear end pounding for plebian peasant pissant pussies.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

What in god's name is this WWE Immortals game...

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

My ranch dipped hot wings doritos are in hand. French onion dip with ruffles at the ready.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Remember, you can use the wwe network on two devices! Let your best internet friend watch with you!

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

The Taint Reaper posted:

The thread is now half the size of the DOTA thread and it's only existed for less than a week.

There was a giant gaping hole in the imp zone that needed to be filled with pro-wrestling.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

5 minutes boys! I'm already drunk

Eat more snacks, bro. It's gonna be a long one.

This will be my very first live wwe event while being stoned.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

This WWE Tag Team Championship brought to you by Pete the pizzaman.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

lmao at the mimicked ball breaking

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

these women making me horney

you got that right my celestial brother

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

this is loving great

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

DOUBLE AA!!!

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

LESNAR WINS WITH A BROKEN RIB!

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

That was worth my 10 bux. poo poo'chyeah!!!

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Mountain Lightning posted:

reminder that Miz headlined Wrestlemania as the WWE Champion one year and beat Cena.

poo poo Heel: On the Road to Reality Story

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Dexters Secret posted:

:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:HOLY poo poo:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I can't believe what's happening right now. This is the best thing ever.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I hope stardust wins.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

lmao!

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

coming back to wrestling after 14 years and guess what? It still fuckjng owns

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

KANE must win now!

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Changed my mind. Take us home BIG SHOW!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

He seems okay. It's probably just nostalgia that I was hoping for rock vs lesner lol