Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I kinda wanna try WWE All Stars but eh...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I can't wait to see what antics Kofi Kingston gets up to.

At the Wrestlemania XXX Battle Royal he was thrown out of the ring over the turnbuckle but he managed to land himself so that his feet were on the bottom step of the steel staircase and he did a sick sit-up and pulled himself back into the ring, very awesomely.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm taking the approach of just letting the wrestling wash over me and clicking an event or watching whatever's on there scheduled programming, or whatever, somewhat randomly.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Brock Lesnar - Undertaker fight in Wrestlemania 30 was one of the best looking ones I seen in watching wrestling so far, and Paul Hayman is awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It also redeemed Taker for me since the only other one I've seen so far was him vs Kane at Hell in a Cell 2010 and it was nearly embarrassingly stupid, despite Paul Bearer.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Right now I'm watching WWW Beyond The Ring - World's Greatest Managers.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He's like the only guy they photorealistically render in the recent WWE games IIRC.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He's good at looking extremely badass.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's a fighting game I think.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

hubris.height posted:

oh poo poo really? doesn't anyone else just imagine that mobile immediately means trash ?

I think what people like about it is it's fairly in the true spirit of the WWE.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He was badass at WM30.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm watching the Paul Hayman documentary.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Elf Book was right, this is epic as hell. Paul Hayman FTW.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I am a recent convert to the epicness of Wrestling after 23 years of skepticism, and you can trust me. This documentary alone would be worth the 9.99 you spend a month to access all of WWE Network.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And Elf Butt is rarely ironic and he thinks it's awesome as well, if you think I'm untrustworthy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

I'm gonna beg for 10 dollars on the streets today to pay for this lol

Paul Heyman himself basically tells his wrestling autobiography for 2 hours.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's like The Godfather Part 2 or Once Upon A Time in America.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He's looked the exact same for almost his entire life, lmao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I watched a arm wrestling documentary recently, that was pretty epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's cool in the documentaries where both ECW and WCW they don't seem to mind peeling the curtain back on the stuff but WWE is forever real.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Anyways since I think it's a Network exclusive I highly recommend dropping 9.99 for the Paul Heyman Beyond the Ring.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I hardly know nothing about wrestling and it's some drat win.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

thank you Glorious Imp who gave me this!

NP.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

WWE Network is the best thing I've purchased since the Nintendo Wii U.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

'Tis a thing of beauty.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

here comes the sledgehammer, [in JR voice, solemnly] its legal folks... its legal

Dude check out the video that got me to subscribe to WWE Network.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRkbfB4hTis

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well watch the real HD version on WWE Network instead I guess, but it's a drat good video.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well all this time I've been assuming you can but you can watch like every show they've made right, including just the regular TV ones. I saw a full show of a WCW match the other night so I'm figuring they must all be on here somewhere.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

undertaker just killed 2 refs in one match

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mountain Lightning posted:

every wcw and wwe ppv is on the network. they have some but not all of the raws, smackdowns, and wcw nitros plus random other shows from their tape library. like they are behind from the ones that air on tv by like a month or so

Are they working on getting them all on there or is it too much to expect.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mountain Lightning posted:

yeah they are working to get them all on there but there is literally like 1000 episodes of smackdown and i think 1500 episodes of raw if not more. they cant have the newest episodes on there due to their contract with usa network but they put htem up asap.

I can't be arsed to keep up with current TV as it is and I'll never be a serial watcher of wrestling, but, good to know.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'd be perfectly content just tuning in and watching whatever match they got scheduled on the front page now and then for the rest of my life, so it's fine with me other than a time like now where I want to actually find this match in particular and see it in better than Youtube quality.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

They seem to have a gap missing from 2007 to 2012 in the Smackdown thing if "smackdown replays" is just episodes of the show...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Skeezy posted:

You should watch some of the documentaries and the Countdown episodes. Those are pretty good.

Monday Night Wars is also decent but there's a lot of repetition and Vince McMahon dick stroking (but that's to be expected).

Yeah I been watching the docs.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao Every time at Kelly Kelly going bonkers.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Skeezy posted:

In time.

They JUST got like a continue watching option and playlists maybe 2 months ago?

Playlist as in I can just click Watch Playlist and it goes in order? Cuz I can't figure out how to do that.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Edge NEVER called Kelly a loser, Paul!...

Ah, well, that's just what I heard.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Paul Bearer is the 2nd most epic manager, and the second most epic Paul, that I know of.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

here is why he is number 1 to me:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I thought his real name was something moody and Percy Pringle was his name when he was a come upper in Texas indie wrestling leagues.