Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The John Cena vs Wade Barrett match at Hell in a Cell 2010 is a good one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Man that Hayman doc is awesome. He's the coolest dude ever.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I like the Miz a lot but I only seen him in some promo stuff and the Hell in a Cell I watched, so far.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stardust is epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Welllllll, it's the Big Show.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He's my homey.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He interrupted an interview of some hall of famers and called them all old timers and then threatened to kick there asses then and there.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He knocked out ric flair.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is Royal Rumble the one where guys keep leaping into the ring as other ones drop out.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That was always my favorite in the N64 games.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Should I watch the 14 or 13 Royal Rumble to get pumped for this sunday.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

13's got the rock...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I picked 13 and turns out I was right because the match started with the Big Show's theme song.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Also Alberto del Rio's caddy getting a blindfold(??) from Bret Hart or whoever the bob odenkirk looking guy is.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Has there ever been anyone looking for their lost son or something and going all the way to a WWE match just to hold up a sign begging for his return. lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

those are his sunglasses he used to hand them out to kids ringside before a match

Alberto del Rio's entrance was awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

i just loaded it up and they skipped the best part, he used to drive the ring in expensive cars

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The King bickering with people is quite epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Holy crap! The Big Show nearly caved in del Rio's skull with a flourescent light bulb from one of the stage fixtures!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Now their battling on a hanging light array.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Alberto del Rio is fairly good at looking stunned lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Then Rodriguez hit Big show and the back and big show turned around and whipped him into the barricade and started drooling.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Holy cow. Kofi Kingston is God drat awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh poo poo! Santino is putting the green snake sock on his hand!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh I remember Rey Mysterio from the N64 games. He's a fave of mine, as well.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Okay, well, Royal Rumble 2013 officially has my recommendation.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

are wwe games still good?

i remember playing one where you could explore the backstage and even go out into the street and poo poo and throw people into passing cars, pick up pretty much anything lying around and beat the poo poo out of people with it

Other than WWE All Stars they haven't made a halfway decent one in like 15 years I think.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's cool that even though their trying to make him the big hero guy, they seem to know how much a lot of people hate John Cena so stuff like he flies into the ring and then everyone stops beating each other up and all wail on him at once happens.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ryback is insanely ripped.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

TOMB STONE! TOMB STONE! MY GOD! MY GOD!

MY GOD! MY GOD!! michaels kicked out!

]everyone, wormskull was not lying, this is the best thing ever made by mankind

:cheers:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Total Divas is kind of awesome as well, if your into reality TV.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mr.Fahrenheit posted:

I dont think we should talk about real wrestling in the video game wrestling thread because it suggests that real wrestling is fake like video game wrestling

Actually, you'll find that most modern video game wrestling games take the sport extremely seriously, almost more so than the companies themselves.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In the '14 Royal Rumble there's a badass in the audience with a Michael Cole Shut Your Hole posterboard.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't even remember getting to this part but I just unpaused RR2014 during the prematch recap where Randy Orton goes ham on John Cena's dad in the audience. lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

cenas dad is cool

John Cena has easily the stupidest "Wind Up" for a signature move I've ever seen. I hope his dad tells him he's an idiot for doing it every time.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kazvall posted:

I agree. No one should post out of character. Who's going to write our storyline, though? I'd like to have a heated posting session twice a week with heels and faces.

I said before that when I started watching wrestling for the first time the other day I realized I've basically been unwittingly a WWE or maybe ECW personality, I'm thinking manager or one of the counter-grain announcers, as a posting persona for 4+ years.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That said I like John Cena's intro music.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Randy Orton has really good poses and stances. He's badass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I just saw a fan with a Black Flag shirt but it said

CM
I|I|
PUNK.