Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And the time that Australian bimbo heel I forgot the name of sold it like she got paralyzed from the neck down instantly was so awesome lmfao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The other epic thing is the KFC sponsorship resulting in Colonel Sanders coming to the ring to I'm Just A Sexy Boy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Someone has a sign that says

S H E L L
L                  Oh
A                  its
M                  TRUE

with a picture of Kurt Angle's head on a Koopa.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I can't believe that Roman Reigns is still looking around the audience for support and then yelling Hoooooah! to thunderous, simultaneous booing. And jacking off his fist.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull posted:

The other epic thing is the KFC sponsorship resulting in Colonel Sanders coming to the ring to I'm Just A Sexy Boy.

Wormskull posted:

Someone has a sign that says

S H E L L
L                  Oh
A                  its
M                  TRUE

with a picture of Kurt Angle's head on a Koopa.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Main Event was some drat win.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

P-Mack posted:

"Have you experienced love at first sight?" she asks. "A moustached guy with a red hat and overalls running around? When I saw him kicking turtles and mushrooms, that lit fire in the heart of young, pure Asuka. I woke up early (even though waking up early was not my thing) to see that moustached guy."

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm walking the streets of Roman Reigns home town, Pensacola, retracing the steps of the legend, the yard of the big dog himself. It's truly humbling, and to think that this might crumble into the sea when the hurricane passes over it... *jacks off arm* Hooooo!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

KING: I think I smell what... Chyna is cookin here...!
JR: A pretty prominent smell... comin out of her kitchen here!
HBK: I thought that was you!
KING: Hee hee!
JR: ... I had a mint...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao King absolutely losing his loving mind when the woman in the audience flashes her boobs.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My dad told me he had a dream that he was tasked with murdering Hulk Hogan for molesting his granddaughter.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

So it's still Attitude Era in Japan, huh... Guess I'm moving soon.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEhzpeBlDFU Slow this down after like 30 seconds and then listen to Roman Reigns theme.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Actually he died from I believe Lung Cancer a few years ago.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

What the hell who am I thinking of. I remember seeing his family members crying about his passing on a 2009 documentary or something.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh he's had throat cancer but didn't die yet. WTF. Well he did die. But not the last I knew.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

Wrestling-themed series inspired by wrestling’s colorful and rich history such as WWE’s version of Game of Thrones

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The whole world wants to know what the Rock thinks about the war in the Gulf.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Holy gently caress. [Norm McDonald from the scene in Billy Madison where old man Jenkins steps on the flaming poop bag voice] This is the best night of my life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bray Wyatt being a cross between mid 90s Goldust and Undertaker is awesome.