Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Dexters Secret posted:

who the gently caress is yathzee

the king of goons

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

[in black guy Twitter voice] when you nut and she still suckin

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Kazvall posted:

Holy gently caress he sure FINISHED HIM

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Mr.Fahrenheit posted:

the only experience I had with wrestling games was at my redneck friend's house on his playstation. One day he got angry and snapped the CD in half and punched me in the balls

lol owned

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

chris benoit going from tragic victim to non-existent overnight is one of the greatest things ever to happen on tv

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

phones just get hot now, people are ok with that for stupid 3d graphics

gently caress it owns that i can play pokemon heart gold on my phone (said as brows are singed away)

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

are wwe games still good?

i remember playing one where you could explore the backstage and even go out into the street and poo poo and throw people into passing cars, pick up pretty much anything lying around and beat the poo poo out of people with it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

chris benoit vs zombie liu kang

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Other than WWE All Stars they haven't made a halfway decent one in like 15 years I think.

man, that sucks

i just want to play as Mankind and throw people into speeding cars

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i can't believe there are people on this website, using irony, trying to be funny, not even caring if they spell things right or use proper punctuation, this is bullshit, they should all be banned, what the gently caress is lowtax doing

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n1Q8xBUKDE

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

sorry, just saw it on mah dash

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this is the best loving thiing ive evr seen

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Kazvall posted:

aaaahhhhh poo poo the headslide!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf9wOBAyQHQ who posted this video earlier so i can send them a kiss

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

hubris.height posted:

end of the super bowl was some WWE poo poo lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

guess what hulkamatt you retarded friend of the family mod? all I did was watch WWE network while on probation. gently caress head!

also that paul heyman documentary is epic . cool to see a jewish guy make it in this day and age

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

The first 15 minutes of ECW: Barely Legal is badass because the Dudley Bros beat the poo poo out of the ring announcer while he is introducing the pay per view card and start yelling "THIS IS EXTREME" before a smash cut to some dude wielding a kendo stick in one arm and chugging a beer in the other while the words BARELY LEGAL drip down the screen in blood style font.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

yesss

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

I always liked how wcw would get real cops and emts and stuff whenever they could so it made it that much more insane when like goldberg would brutally and permanently cripple dozens of cops in order to reach "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i cant get enough of wrestling gifs tbh

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I worked with a guy that went to high school with edge and Christian and he said they would go around school beating up the jocks with wrestling moves.

im gonna go through life believing this is 100% true, and being happier for it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I believe him. Dude was a hell of a good oval office and a straight shooter.

*pumps fist in the air unironically*

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

he killed that guy lol

real talk im amazed there aren't 100 times as many actual fatalaties with the kind of live stunts they pull. how can someone not like wrestling it is a true art

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010