Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

im literally shaking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

seth decapitates brock lesnar in a guillotine but then his headless corpse bounces up and f5s him for the pin

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:HOLY poo poo:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

you loving idiot vince

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

It's really quite amazing how much good faith they built up in me after that title match and then how fast it plumetted. That was some sort of world record. you can tell I'm careposting because i'm using my shift key more.

god loving damnit gently caress poo poo

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

i want to murder vincent k mchmahon

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

vince mcmahon's booking made a live philidelphia crowd boo the rock

do you know how implausible that is

Dexters Secret fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Jan 26, 2015

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Memento posted:

Last year they booed popular babyface Rey Mysterio Jr. This year they booed one of the actual most popular people in all of entertainment.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

i really wanted to resubscribe to the network too, but now i feel like i'd be enabling vince

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Mountain Lightning posted:

i look at it as investing into the future cause if NXT is any indication of what HHH is gonna do with the company than WWE is gonna own a lot

speaking of which black baby goku please watch the NXT Takeover R-Evolution on the netowrk asap please

hulu plus gets NXT too. I can support NXT by watching it on there.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

im not sure you guys realize how bad booking has to be to get a crowd to boo The Rock but w/e

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Your brain damaged brother. The people at Hulu are likely 100x more hosed up than Vince could ever dream of being.

huh, why is that?

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

think about how badass the championship match was and watch what you are saying

it was the most badass thing i ever saw

but then i think about what that match is now leading up to and it just feels sullied

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

they want roman reigns to beat brock lesnar, after that.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

nothing could change how amazing that match was

it doesn't mean i'm thrilled about the idea of wwe taking a big poo poo on it while i pay to watch

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

lmao

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

ugh. i think i need to sleep off these negative wrestling feels

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Wormskull posted:

It just means it's going to be funny like how Cena is where they already all but openly acknowledge how half the audience can't stand him as the hero so stuff like he walks into a ring and gets dogpiled by 12 guys or the announcers say stuff like "I see all the women, children, and you two are cheering on Cena." IMO. From what I seen they know how to please a crowd most of the time even if the story isn't arcing the way they want it.

when cena first lost to brock a lot of crowds stopped making GBS threads on john cena. his negative crowd heat was at all time high before that.

philly will always poo poo on cena, however.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

elf help book posted:

its funny that if roman won the rumble last year everyone woulda been really happy seeing batista thrown out

vince wasn't writing his promos back then

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

elf help book posted:

youre basically asking for no one to be pushed ever

wtf? if anything the lack of pushing anyone is why their booking has been so bad lately lmao, even steven booking all over the place.

you know what i think i got something that will help you guys understand my problem with reigns right now, 1s

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

okay watch this and tell me vince isn't out of his loving mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z55UrEEooh8

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

elf help book posted:

vince is gonna micromanage anyone they are focusing on

oh i see what you're saying now

basically what i'm saying is i hope vince mcmahon has an ephiphany. or dies.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

back then he didn't have promos he just did backstage filmed poo poo they could retape if he hosed it up. rollins and ambrose carried reigns in the shield when it came to the promos.

but why does Reigns NEED to be able to talk like Cena or the Rock?

he was fine being a man of few words and a mega badass.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Skeezy posted:

Axel was never eliminated.

dq'd for never getting to the ring before the next entrant, i think

obscure rumble rule i learned tonight

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

if he is gonna be the face of the company that wwe wants him to be he needs to be able to go out on RAW and sell the crowd on the ppvs and matches he is in so they buy it and his merch. having promo skills is pretty essential in getting over.

black baby goku peep this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQUMYjauEsk

brock lesnar is currently the most over face in the WWE dude (he recently turned). he does not have very good promo skills.

roman reigns does not have to be like john cena.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Brock Lesnar has the single greatest promoter in the history of television just over his shoulder at all times.

kane has had extremely successful face runs in his past where he has spoken literally two words

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

dont get me wrong, roman becoming a better promo is a thing they should be working on, but poo poo, this isnt the way to do it.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

okay gonna sleep this wrestling sadbrains poo poo off cya later

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Kazvall posted:

I see a lotta stallions and thoroughbreds here, and then I see one sleepy jackass

yea sry, wrestling gives me powerful feels.

ill feel better tomorrow

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

i wonder how bad the crowd will poo poo on roman tonight on raaaaaaaaaw

its in the middle of a snowstorm so only marks are going to be there

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

1000 years of dorkness

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

apparently people are freaking the gently caress out. #CancelWWENetwork was #1 trending on twitter.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Wormskull posted:

*politely reminds you of your initial reaction to Royal Rumble, and of the old adage that one shouldn't cast stones in a glass house, however*

thank you for being polite :) i was and still am pretty upset about it but i've calmed down

hyrule warriors is really fun

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

im a huge mark

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

no one actually hates reigns for real

Black Baby Goku posted:

Is raw actually cancelled?

looking that way

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

roman reigns was innately cool. just look at the guy. it took a lot of loving up creatively to make him uncool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Kazvall posted:

LOL. Was it cancelled because of some backlash or because of weather? Hartford CT has a huge blizzard coming.

weather