Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
I made my brother cry by destroying his dumbass in a WWE game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Black Baby Goku posted:

thank you Glorious Imp who gave me this!

;)

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Black Baby Goku posted:

my only complaint is they need a better UI and way to search lol, but other than that. its the best loving thing that has ever cost 10 bucks (thank you again wootman)

:peanut:

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jktKZCJJt-8

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
lol, bbg my brother is using the wwe network account and he noticed all of the videos you watched and i heard him say "wtf who is watching my poo poo"

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
its fine you feen

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

elf help book posted:

reported to the authority

:gonk: !!!!

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Givin posted:

The WWE Network is such a great value at only $9.99 a month. I wish there was something similar available for video games where you could play entire libraries of games from years ago. That would be pretty fly.

gametap my dude

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Scyther posted:

I'll probably just feign illness so I don't have to go

I'm not even that much of a wrestling fan and I would still go. Stop being a bitch you little bitch.

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Black Baby Goku posted:

these women making me horney

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
:vince:

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Dexters Secret posted:

they have a deal with hulu for that so its doubtful you'll ever get anything less for a while sorry

That's bullshit, they should be catering to WWE Network the most.