Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Dexters Secret posted:

what do you guys think of the royal rumble card this year

i think its obvious that lesnar is gonna lose the belt cause he's out of the wwe to do some ufc or w/e iirc but i am interested in seeing him suplex cena a few more times before hitting the road

is wwe still banning people from the ps3/4 wwe game that came out recently for making and sharing chris benoit characters?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
randy orton always getting the most brutal injuries

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
it would be really nice for kofi to become a bigger deal because he's loving aweseome

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Mr.Fahrenheit posted:

mfw i got hit in the balls over wrestling game :vince:

lol

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
raw was really good this week

can't help but notice benoit being skipped over in the mention of wwe legends tho, just more erasure from wwe. first the game, now live???

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
kofi is a really good wrestler with a lot of talent and lots of quick moves

i want to see him do a lot more stuff as a person who only recently got into wrestling

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Bobnumerotres posted:

chris benoit going from tragic victim to non-existent overnight is one of the greatest things ever to happen on tv

:agreed:

tried watching nxt last night after raw and there was a fight between a chubby guy with a stab scar in his stomach and a guy who looked like he was fighting for tonight's dinner in short it was pretty good

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
it would be cool to see triple h and Lesnar duke it out

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
im a real big fan of dick chest, lesnar is a cool guy i just wish that he would commit to either suplexing cena or beating people up in ufc

big shows sad panther shoulder tattoos have long been a show stopper in my home

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
yesssss

does anyone have that gif of hhh coming out in the royal regalia from wm 30?

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

ty fuckin' love that intro

triple h is a cool guy imho. how is that wwe moba? i imagine real bad as it is mobile

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
oh poo poo really? doesn't anyone else just imagine that mobile immediately means trash ?

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
fukken lol

its kinda funny they gave steph hosed up tits even in their mobile game

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
i don't know if your being ironic or not cause i don't know many long term wrestling fans or talk with many other than the futurewife but hayman seems like a cool guy

lol

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
royal rumble this weekend of course the thread is hyped

network is deffo worth the 10 bucks a month and after watching a bit of nxt last night i'm considering putting it on in the background while i do other poo poo and getting up to speed

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Skeezy posted:

Have you checked out NXT R Evolution or whatever they called it?

The NXT "PPV" events are so so good. Finn Balor owns, Hideo Itami owns, Zayn and Owens feuding now (again whatever) owns.

Triple H owns for making NXT super awesome.

elf help book posted:

if you havent, watch the last nxt "ppv" "NXT Takeover: R Evolution"

will do :thx:

the one i watched last night was pretty funny. the second dude came out doing the grudge spider thing and i was lol'ing and the audience was hype but then they weren't. it just seems like all the poo poo from those clips of 90s wrestling condensed into a show and that is awesome

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
doesnt it make it a little better that its fake, cause you get to be armchair writer and also try to figure out what parts are not happening as they are intended

like when lesnar goes ape poo poo sunday and snaps rollins in two and then fashions his bones into daggers while danzig's how the god's kill plays in the background

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Wormskull posted:

Anyways since I think it's a Network exclusive I highly recommend dropping 9.99 for the Paul Heyman Beyond the Ring.

gonna watch this tonight at the gym if there is a vita or cell phone wwe app

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Dexters Secret posted:

immortals is very glitchy, sometimes the computer ai switches out their dude but for some reason the previous guy is still there but invisible so it's like im fighting a 2v1...

are you sure you aren't playing on Cena difficulty

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
Lesnar walks in on Cena and rollins arguing about who would be best suited for the belt and seth runs away crying to triple h who has Cena put on trial for getting his friends fired but sting volunteers to be cenas lawyer and he skates

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
the bunny
is
sting

can anyone confirm?

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
how was this weeks smackdown

i am going to watch it in about 15m

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
lesnar
triple h
kofi kingston
big e
big show

Wormskull posted:

Welllllll, it's the Big Show.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
she that benoit never went against under taker so that they had to do the uncomfortable acknowledgement that he existed at every wm

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
he's gonna lose cena will get belt and then rollins will cash in imho

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
so how much weight should be put into rumors about cm punk / lesnar / etc?

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
is lesnar going back to ufc cause i would love to watch those two go at it

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Jackie D posted:

i cant wait for the Royal Rumble.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
lol

i was looking for the big show drives a semi into the arena and daniel bryan climbs on top of it gif but couldn't find it

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
future wife is making me hold off on watching it until she gets off work at 10pm D:

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
remember in wm30 when randy orton pierced his back on the tv from the announcer table and the fake medics came out to take away fake injured daniel bryan

that was hype

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

lol

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
so were people upset about lesnar?

that match fukken owned

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
future wife is a huge fan of reigns and so are her wrestling fan-friends

i was kinda disappointed that kofi and daniel bryan got tossed out in the rumble really fast and checked out. tbqh the real show was the belt match and the royal rumble would have been better with 30 in ring at once

hubris.height fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Jan 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
ugh if only they could make the fake fighting better acted