Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006
Friday nights are for Wapner!

40-man Royal Rumbles in WWF No Mercy are always a blast until the AI takes over yer character for some odd-ball reason.

Also, unlocking all the crazy weapons, like a giant Steveweiser can, wedge of cheese, or the Rock's autobiography (and cookbook)

Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain was the absolute pinnacle of wrestling games. Nothing beats dropping an elbow from three stories high in Times Square... or if you were really lucky and timed the move right, you could powerbomb a dude from the top... but you sometimes ended up falling with him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006

Me and my bro last night were rockin' some WCW vs NWO Revenge and I made him watch the intro video where a dude is driving a truck through a thunderstorm and all of a sudden THUNDERCLAP THERE ARE SOME TOMBSTONES ON FIRE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD BETTER pull over... AND STING APPEARS! Such an amazing intro and I got really pissed when he skipped it.

Then we played Sting vs. Scott Steiner at SOULED OUT and I was tossing him around with a variety of suplexes and flexing my peaks cause I was the Big Bad Booty Daddy NOW HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006

https://youtu.be/ipSPvQGGPMw