Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SnakePlissken
Dec 31, 2009

by zen death robot

Lawman 0 posted:

Mods please embed this in the thread tia.

drat, I've been missing out on some prime metal.

Well, on the bright side, we won't have those evil people performing abortions for much longer.

In the following video, people don't have to worry about abortion or homos in the army or whatever chucklefuck poo poo the right wing media circus has us babbling on about now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASzBAOzRaBw

I'd like to suggest we move this thread to ... PYF, I guess. Post your favorite apocalypse scenario, hopefully with artwork.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SnakePlissken
Dec 31, 2009

by zen death robot

Ddraig posted:

We've still got a while before Ozymandias puts his plan into motion so we're cool.

And the Scythians haven't aligned with Gog and Magog to attack the righteous on the plain of Megiddo either, so everything's loving hunky dory.

SnakePlissken
Dec 31, 2009

by zen death robot
And some people just don't operate well under pressure. Like having somebody standing around tapping their feet while you're trying to pee or something.

• Locked thread