Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.

Scaramouche posted:

I know it probably wasn't the intent but I can't help seeing the multi word arrangements like this as being some kind of riff on the doge meme. "Wow very murder. Much sad. So revenge"

Oh good, I wasn't the only one.

Bendigeidfran posted:

I love characterizing the apartment is: it's good to see that David has all the hobbies and weird interests that York had. The episode was basically 30 minutes of following a traumatized widower as he puts on his records, eats supermarket food, and reads his paranormal magazines. And somehow it's amazing to watch.

Expired supermarket food, from the looks of things. Which makes it even more entertaining.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.

Rincewind posted:

On the other hand, Forrest Kaysen might just be talking to a cat because everyone talks to cats.

Pets in general, really. Everyone has one-sided conversations with their pets at some point. Dogs will occasionally make it two-sided if they hear certain words ("food," "walk," "fetch," etc.).
Why she was at the dinner table, is a bit stranger. Pets don't usually go on the dinner table. That's how you get cat hair in your pizza.

My girlfriend and I still had the same ":stare:" reaction when she showed up, but don't really know how much of this is in David's head.

• Locked thread