Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

PokeJoe posted:

hosed up if true

is this you https://40.media.tumblr.com/b51bbd6c7cb4c95d5f54652d85665e64/tumblr_nimk9fIzcx1smfhmso2_1280.jpg

its nws

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

someon 說forgot leg day

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

no? wtf

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW

Lol

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

LSD turned the webex window all purple and wavy

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
Zombocom on LSD. :wth:

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
lsd is for outside with other ppl not inside on ur goddamn computer ugh

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

PuTTY riot posted:

what happens when its monday night and you realize you just took another hit and its 5 AM already?!?! I'm not gonna call in sick.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Alereon posted:

i did this and i got progressively worse at team fortress 2 as i came up, though it was kinda like playing in pyrovision. overall i cant really recommend it. now computers on weed and molly, thats p. good. its really hard to type on shrooms

Lol fag.

Gibbis Fourthmeal
May 22, 2006

Squinty Applebottom posted:

what happens when its monday night and you realize you just took another hit and its 5 AM already?!?! I'm not gonna call in sick.

lol if you don't ninjatrip

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Squinty Applebottom posted:

idk bro I was in college and won't be able to try again for like 20+ years probably

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
dont despair, multiple programs are underway to give psychedelic drugs to the mentally ill

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again

I.N.R.I posted:

great thjread. since it was most of the way dow the page by the time i bumped it i dobnt feel like im spoiling anything by saying that this was a funy way to get a bunch of extremely logical, rational megadorks to talk about using the drugs they ordered off darknet and manipulating various gadgets while high on the drgs

cheers,

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

trim yer pubes m8

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

a Loving Dog posted:

mushrooms aren't lsd you idiot

i think u missed the point of my story

Dubstep Jesus
Jun 27, 2012

by exmarx

PuTTY riot posted:

it's cool inside too just not on a fuckin computer

outside is the best though because you can build fires and look at the stars

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
classic hallucinogens are life giving medicine but they are chimes

Plastic Snake
Mar 2, 2005
For Halloween or scaring people.
I did this once and google image searched slugs mating

they twirl around each other and make copious amounts of mucus

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Misandrist Wytch posted:

has anyone in YOSPOS ever taken LSD then used a computer.

I ate mushrooms and tried to draw a picture in mspaint but the computer did a blue screen so I went back to talking to my friends and wandering around the kitchen

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
another time I did mushrooms and tried to computer but it sucked so I laid on the floor and my kitten jumped all over me

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

That's actually me.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
what if u rent a house in the middle of no where which is really quiet and you turn off all your lights and you launch your coding program full screen and begin writing

nothing there but a blank screen for you to write code. what would happen???

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Dear Best-friend/husband/lover,
You don't know or appreciate half the things I do with our awesome little man, or that – lovely as he is – even the smallest task with him usually requires waging war. He's at the age now where he’s asserting himself and so everything is a battle which leaves me totally drained.
You won't do father-son things with him unless it involves a screen and a keyboard, and so I have to be both mum and dad to him: you won't take him out, or take him to the park, or participate in any basic wholesome childhood activities with him. And yes, I know you constantly complain of being tired but I'm sorry, I just wish you'd grow a pair and get on with it. You work regular hours, it’s not as if you work nights and weekends. It’s 9 am - 5:30 pm, and it’s just five minutes down the road!
I don't expect you to do the bed-time ritual every night or do his school work with him or any of his extra-curricular; just the occasional outing to the park or swimming or teaching him to ride a bike would be nice. And trust me, I don't want to stand in a park freezing my tits off and making small talk with strangers! I do it because a young boy needs fresh air and exercise and exploration and to meet other children in order to grow into a healthy human being. That's parenthood, and it's a 24-7 job: yeah, it sucks sometimes, but it can also be wonderful and fulfilling and so much fun. And even when it’s not, just because you're not "at work" doesn't mean you get to do whatever the gently caress you want, i.e. sit browsing reddit on your phone or playing violent video games which he then mimics. You're missing so many adventures with him "IRL".
I know you work hard. You know - or should know, given the time we spend talking about it - that I appreciate your hard work, and your genius, and your dedication to your job and the pressures it brings, but I still feel like I'm forcing you into adulthood when you'd rather be back at your family home being brought bacon sarnies in bed by your mum and playing video games until 3am and sleeping in until past noon. I'd quite like to be 18 again too, and not have stretch marks and deflated tits and be able to stay out late with friends, and I'd like to have done something with the degree I worked so loving hard for, and that my dad worked so hard to have paid for, but instead I sacrificed 5 years of experience to raise our child the best I possibly could.
We’re nearly thirty now, though. We have a child. Our wants come after his needs, even if he doesn’t recognise what his needs are. I appreciate the mortgage you pay, the bills you pay, but I need more from you.
I don't want to have to feel guilty or responsible for these "obligations" that I’ve supposedly thrust on you, which are decreed 50% yours by, you know, biology.
I thought once upon a time that you might want to share a life with me; instead I feel like a mill stone around your neck, constantly needing to apologise to you for every slight, every inconvenience which comes inherent with parenthood. I miss the love we use to have and that you insist is still here. You say it is but I don't feel it like I used to.
I love our son. I love you. I don't understand why those two things, the most important things, or so I used to believe, don't equate to contentment. I don't understand why I need to drink until I'm numb as soon as he's asleep. Maybe the problem is me. That certainly would explain a lot.
I'm sorry. For many, many things I'm sorry. I want more. I don't know if you can give it to me. I'm sorry.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
and that ladies and gentlemen is why you don't have kids.

and if you do have kids (dumbass) don't have them with some nerdlord manchild programmer

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
that was from reddit and its not like its a good read but i think it probably speaks to a lot of people

when i was growing up i was supported to spend all my free time doing whatever the gently caress i wanted

fast foward to adult hood, turning that off has involved many arguments with my wife and time to try to change it.

kids shouldnt be supported to be responsibility free, especially dudes. it fucks them up for adulthood and you end up with neglectuful fathers

Voted Alligator
Apr 13, 2005
shpoods

Kaethela posted:

now do LSD and play counterstrike

cool and good. infinite bullet time

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

echinopsis posted:

when i was growing up i was supported to spend all my free time doing whatever the gently caress i wanted

same, almost completely without parental supervision.

you can imagine what the result has been

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

infernal machines posted:

same, almost completely without parental supervision.

you can imagine what the result has been

and now you think life is about all you?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

echinopsis posted:

and now you think life is about all you?

it is! i've made it that way

i would not recommend this to others, but as an extreme narcissist it's very fulfilling

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
how old are you

fulfulling in your like 20s? maybe 30s? by 40s you're really starting to "is this what life is about", 50s you're bald and alcoholic and 60s youre fat, bald, alcoholic but cant afford good alcohol coz you lost your job and masting to low-cost hentai from the corner shop (because your internet got cut off too)

*~no kids lyfe*~

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

that's the planned arc, yes.

live fast die old and alone

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
check out hthis conversation that two dipshits are having every1 ^

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

how about you I.N.R.I, where do you see yourself in five years? in ten?

still hangin with the cool kids in fyad? smoking in the washroom?

Tangra
May 1, 2008

Rrrreligion?

It's the catnip of the purrrrrrrrletariat

Mad about your :10bux: ?

:haw:

echinopsis posted:

classic hallucinogens are life giving medicine but they are chimes

what are chimes?

Tangra
May 1, 2008

Rrrreligion?

in before

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
um smythe has odained that the letter that comes before s shall not be posted

Tangra
May 1, 2008

Rrrreligion?

echinopsis posted:

um smythe has odained that the letter that comes before s shall not be posted

i dunno the alphabet brah

i'm etl

so uh

e: oh it's R

just lyke Цирилик

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

you know, i don't think that was the inside of an actual computer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

no it was

• Locked thread