Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pram
Jun 10, 2001
chome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Collins
Aug 25, 2000

echinopsis posted:

Dear Best-friend/husband/lover,
For many, many things I'm sorry. I want more. I don't know if you can give it to me. I'm sorry.

Saw this thread earlier today, made the wife read it, so she knows what to appreciate...

Tom Collins
Aug 25, 2000

LSD is a pretty amazing thing, but you should go outside and enjoy the world, not use a computer. Take a day off from real life.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
LSD is for baseball games

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Tom Collins posted:

Saw this thread earlier today, made the wife read it, so she knows what to appreciate...

huh

r u da stay at homeer

also acid is a miracle its amazing it was discovered at all

such a powerful tool was bound to be misused and it was soon realised it was "bad" for capitalism so it got stamped out

thank god poeple can grow mushroom in they house

pram
Jun 10, 2001
imagine taking lsd and then posting red panda pics. far out man

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i think it was aldouz huxley or someone who nailed it when they said that psychedelic hallucinogens are poor for creating poo poo with. thery fuckin suck the d! good inspiration thouh and amazing for consuing

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

iphone is a seriously awesome trip toy

i wouldn't spend a whole trip loving with it but its bound to come out and get played with at some point

i love fondling it and thinking about how all this complexity is distilled into such a simple and pure form, stamped out a hundred million times then it lights up and comes to life it all Just Works and wow :pcgaming:

Juul-Whip fucked around with this message at 10:16 on Jan 25, 2015

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
imagine tripping and being amazed by your own mind instead of a plebian hunk of junk like an iphone. you probably sit there thinking "poo poo i am glad i have the newest iphone or this trip would be sucks! better go rag on some dude for owning something a year old"

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
whos planning on taking cactus soon

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

ur still mad about that eh

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

I'm sorry i made fun of your ancient smartphone like 6 months ago mang

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
every day i wake up and open palm slam my cock into a door and slam it, to try to distract myself from the pain you caused that cold winter night (it was warm summer night for you)

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

yesterday i looked in a telescope with my bare eyeball and saw the goddamn andromeda galaxy. today i swam with a motherfucking giant turtle. poo poo owns and i don't even need drugs but it sure would rule if i had some. loving united states customs

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

pram posted:

imagine taking lsd and then posting red panda pics. far out man

lol

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

THC posted:

yesterday i looked in a telescope with my bare eyeball and saw the goddamn andromeda galaxy. today i swam with a motherfucking giant turtle. poo poo owns and i don't even need drugs but it sure would rule if i had some. loving united states customs

when otto is looking at fireworks or something and says "i dont need drugs to enjoy this

only to enhance it"

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
i took lsd and now im a gay computer

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

annapacketstormaya posted:

wanna interface with u

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012
Imagine tripping and then sticking your head inside one of those gaming PCs with all the LED lights.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Chill Callahan posted:

Imagine tripping and then sticking your head inside one of those gaming PCs with all the LED lights.

:pcgaming:

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

annapacketstormaya posted:

best gay sex i ever had was on acid and MDMA

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

THC posted:

best gay sex i ever had was on acid and MDMA

how do you even gently caress on acid? you'd get your dick hard and it'd start going fourth dimensional and shooting sparks

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

SmokaDustbowl posted:

how do you even gently caress on acid? you'd get your dick hard and it'd start going fourth dimensional and shooting sparks

it seems like it wouldn't work, but trust me, it does.

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
i tried using a compute while on 2c-b and the mouse was telling my hand what to click which was weird and then I got distracted by the mouse trails and finally got some music playing and stopped using teh computes hth op

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

as a rule, don't use crazy research drugs.

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
id never use crazy loving rc cannibinoids from China or whatever but 2c-b is like 50 years old and also really cool and seemingly less harmful than MDMA

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

SmokaDustbowl posted:

how do you even get forums cancer in this day and age

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

rotor posted:

how do you even get forums cancer in this day and age

shitposting in hellthread

people will not shut the gently caress up about forums cancer lol

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
ur cursed sorry m8

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

VLADIMIR GLUTEN posted:

ur cursed sorry m8

it's having the opposite effect as people are actually looking at my posts now

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
lol

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

SmokaDustbowl posted:

people will not shut the gently caress up about forums cancer lol

forum cancer

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

theadder posted:

forum cancer

don't
sign
your
theadder
Dec 30, 2011

rudeness itt

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

VLADIMIR GLUTEN posted:

id never use crazy loving rc cannibinoids from China or whatever but 2c-b is like 50 years old and also really cool and seemingly less harmful than MDMA

i found 2c-b scary to use, even half the portion made me uncomfortable and jittery. i might as well have drunk a gallon of coffee and compiled a list of embarrassing moments from my life to achieve that feeling

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
i played a game of csgo on mushrooms op but it was really fuckin boring so i stopped playing the video game and sat on the balcony and fuckin chilled hard for the rest of the time

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

I only do methamphetamine when i computer, is lsd also useful to hack my computer productivity?

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
heres a cool thing to code on LSD:

i did (sans the lsd) but it was too tacky so i took it out for the production version of the app and replaced it with a cool cyan/magenta waveform instead

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

newreply.php posted:

i found 2c-b scary to use, even half the portion made me uncomfortable and jittery. i might as well have drunk a gallon of coffee and compiled a list of embarrassing moments from my life to achieve that feeling

sounds like it might've been 2c-i, it has a lot more nervous energy to it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
*puts the locked in syndrome panic attack YOSPOS trip victim on a wooden pallet and wheels him to the first aid tent *

• Locked thread