Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

Light Gun Man posted:

Persona 3 and 4 the "power of friendship" is more like "go out and make friends, not because you want friends, but because doing so will LITERALLY make you more powerful, in the form of summoning stronger persona". It's not working together that saves the day. You are just a crazy person manipulating others into loving you to increase your own power.

That's Retarded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

Mercurochrome posted:

Or maybe just add an option to rest/sleep/skip days until something story related happens. That'd be neat

your playing the game wrong, loving christ this makes me angry

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

StandardVC10 posted:

Honestly Persona 3 struck me as rather gloomy for a ~power of friendship~ themed game. It's an interesting sort of atmosphere.

i think the mc is supposed to be suffering from depression or anime blues or whatever,

• Locked thread