Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain No-mates

every time i think about it i have to hide under my permenant pillow fort as mother womb surrogate, i ahve to punch him but im so afraid. how can i? how

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain No-mates

i woke this afternoon from weed milk sleep and i heard his skittering around the walls, i must do it. help me byob i need to punch my dad

WindmillSlayer

i will punch Him for you, son ~ dad

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
op i think you can punch your dad. it doesnt have to be the strongest pu\nch in the world,, its just the message behind it that counts

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Captain No-mates

if i dont punch my dad who will

WindmillSlayer

i will. i will punch him in the Dick and Face

deep dish peat moss

WetNightmare posted:

op i think you can punch your dad. it doesnt have to be the strongest pu\nch in the world,, its just the message behind it that counts

What kind of message does a punch from a wimp like no-mates send? I think you need to train, No-mates...

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
bam magera would

----------------

bog pixie

wait until he's asleep and then pour a bucket of water on him as a warning

Captain No-mates

he made me from his flesh im the only one who can do this i have to punch my dad

deep dish peat moss

I'm making iPhone app. It' slike Uber but you order an independent contractor to punch your dad in the face.

deep dish peat moss

I'll call it Pops Boxing

bog pixie

put koolaid (red) in the showrrcap so he will bathe in blood. only then will your dad know fear

bog pixie

bake him a cake that says "my love for you dad is like the sweetness of desert" but use salt instead of sugar in the cake

i am he

Captain No-mates posted:

i woke this afternoon from weed milk sleep and i heard his skittering around the walls, i must do it. help me byob i need to punch my dad

i am he

i would try to help.. but im too scared to punch your dad too

Captain No-mates

he know he knows. every birthday every christmas he gets me boxing gloves, he knows i cant do it. he knows i have to.

bog pixie

haha.. really though: break his nose with your fist. send your dad flying comically through the window pane with the brute force of your blows. spare no mercy to that man. he may have birthed you, but that is why you must defeat him

bog pixie

now im scared too after typing that post, don't do it

Captain No-mates

i was in the cage for 2 weeks last month, this time though it was different. there was a drip a dripping on my head, a constant 2 weeks drip, it went sticky through my hair and in my mouth, he knows what hes doing the fruit punch taste was taste of despair. the salt of tears did nothing to assuage it

i am he

give him the 0pd knuckle sandwich... remove the knuckles from your hand and lay the bloody mess on white bread. it may be indirect but it still counts, when h e eats it and you watch your knuckles make contact with his teeth you'll know what victory feels like.

bog pixie

hire your dark-twin to punch him

bog pixie

what if you hugged your dad. same effect as punching?

Commie NedFlanders

i used to love punching on my dad bam margera style when he was laying down sleeping after a long day of hard physical labor, and like a good father he pinned me down and put me in my place. love you dad.

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
he listens at the door for my gaming rage. i have trained like kill bill

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

bog pixie posted:

haha.. really though: break his nose with your fist. send your dad flying comically through the window pane with the brute force of your blows. spare no mercy to that man. he may have birthed you, but that is why you must defeat him

lol

----------------

the unabonger
beat his rear end nomates

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
according to freud, every youg boy has to punch his dad in order to make his mother cum

----------------

vermeul

Free Acid
when in doubt just drop kick instead.

Stormyish

put ground glass in his food
it's like a million punches, but in his organs, and glass

dogcrash truther
just imagine youre punching something that's not your dad, like a bag full of leafs or the concept of true love

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Captain No-mates posted:

if i dont punch my dad who will

Captain No-mates posted:

he made me from his flesh im the only one who can do this i have to punch my dad

you're not the only one made from his flesh...brother

bwatts

im on my way to your house. let me in through the window a nd well work somethin out

deep dish peat moss

dogcrash truther posted:

just imagine youre punching something that's not your dad, like a bag full of leafs or the concept of true love

Classic substitution therapy... nice. How about exposure therapy? You could spend a few minutes with your fist on your dad's face, find an innocent way to do it like pose for a picture that looks like you're punching him while he's reading the paper in his study. Keep doing this every day for longer and longer with more intensity and more emotion. One day you'll be ready, suit up in a karate gi for this glam shoot. Just when he's getting so annoyed he's about to spank you, you actually punch him. Whap him right in the jaw and take the pic. He'll never expect it because he knows you're weak.

Looke

u week litle bitch fuckin punch him

tao of lmao

overcoming your fear is a big part of growing up as is knocking a few of your old man's teeth out

deep dish peat moss

I can't even remember my dad before I beat him up. Repressed memories. Now he's scared of me and does whatever I tell him to. Sometimes I beat him up just for fun now.

Noblesse Obliged

take things as they are. punch dad when you have to punch dad. kick dad when you have to kick dad

Don We Now

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

whenever i come to a major crossroads in my life, unsure of which way to go, i stop, raise my eyes to the heavens and ask aloud: "What would Bam Margera do?"

then i punch my dad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
look for tips at dadpunch.com

• Locked thread