Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Goku would beat superman with his instant transmission. He'd instant transmission to the epicenter of the krypton explosion, coat himself in kryptonite, and instant transmission himself back. Superman could try to fly away and hide but goku would instant transmission next to him like some looney toons character till superman was dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Justus posted:

Sorry, this one's solved. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyl97TG8jbA

Watch the video. Goku's need for a "fair fight" would keep him from using Superman's weakness against him.

goku's need for a fair fight isn't a thing, goku has used tricks that would be considered unfair multiple times to vanquish foes:

• grabbing raditz tail and holding him
  • letting others distract vegeta while he amasses a spirit bomb
  • letting vegeta distract kid buu while readying a spirit bomb
  • fighting 2 on 1 with super buu
  • exploding yakon with his own gluttony

goku likes a challenge, but he doesn't put it above winning a fight. if we're talking about a sparring match, that could go either way cause both would be limited by their not wanting to harm the earth or spectators

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

So how many unarmed human beings would it take to kill a grizzly bear?

do traps count as being armed?

• Locked thread