Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
twodot
Aug 7, 2005

You are objectively correct that this person is dumb and has said dumb things

Caros posted:

Just because something is a thing of the past doesn't mean it can't be something of the future. I'll be updating the thread with a more in depth OP tomorrow, and hopefully the thread can trend slightly away from Goku Vs Superman. Though in fairness it'd be an interesting debate. That Goku should totally win.
I agree with you in principle, but I think there is a problem here:

Caros posted:

What this thread is:

Well, really it is whatever people make it.
Useless dogpile threads wouldn't exist if the community didn't actively want them, I think any plausible implementation is going to require support from moderators.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread