Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Alright I should probably record the next update but I keep forgetting this thread exists lol whoops sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Update #4: Ending?

Ok last time the votes were 6 to 2 or whatever for trusting Kenichi so I hope you guys are buckled tight, we're 'bout to get the first ending.

DAY 4

: And so the prince married the princess, and they all lived happily ever after! The end!
: Wahh.. Onii-chan, When I grow up can I marry you too?
: Oniichan I like you!
: I love you oniichan, read more stories to us!
: Oniichan Hug me~
: Me too, me too!
: Alright, alright, one at a time..

: Who's that?
: It can't be.... Your girlfriend?
: What?! No it can't be your girlfriend! I'm the only one for oniichan.
: (raising his voice over the commotion) Ahem.. I have something important to tell everyone today..

: I love all of you very much, I love coming here and reading stories to all of you. You're all like the younger sisters that I never had. But there is one person witha special place in my heart. A special place thatonly she can have.

dude you snuck up on her in the park after only knowing her as some chick who came to your restaurant, what the gently caress is this poo poo

: Yumi-chan is that special person.

no she isn't you have only known her for like 3 days out of however many she's spent here so far and you don't know anything about her

: When she's sad, I'm can't help but be sad. When she's happy, I'm happy too. And when she smiles, I just melt.

kenichi have you even been around her long enough to see her experience all of those emotions

: Ehhh.. oniichan loves oneechan that much? ...Ok then..

: I'll give oniichan to you, but you must promise me two things.

: What two things?
: First you must take care of oniichan forever, and second.. You both must come here every week to read stories to us! Teehee ~
: Hahaha! we'll come every week won't we Yumi?
: Yes! I would love to!

I can't help but think kenichi tried organizing this whole stunt with the kids before hand, like making them practice so that he could put yumi on the spot and try to force her to stay with him or something idk, it's all just stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid

: I read fairytales to children in this library every Monday. I asked the librarians if they would allow me to do so. I just love to see the inquisitive and excited looks on the children whenever they hear a story. It might seem really absurd to you, but I really love children a lot. So much that when I was in high school, people misunderstood me for a .. pedophile.. and rumours spread.

ok no seriously, dude's on his first real date with a chick and figures it's time to bring up all those misunderstandings about him being thought a pedophile, like, that's a line in the game, I didn't make it up, here's a screenshot

what the gently caress

: Friends distanced themselves from me because they thought I was.. different.
: No way! They just left you because of that?
: I couldn't explain myself very well then, also with my parent's accident and brothers to care for.. it was a hard time.. I didn't want anything like that to happen again. I just suddenly got scared of people knowing about .. my secret...
: I'm sorry Kenichi, I'm sorry for misunderstanding you too.. I must have almost done what your friends did to you. To misunderstand you based on something that was accidently heard. And then to leave you alone. I'm really sorry..
: Don't be Yumi, anyone would misunderstand under those circumstances.
: But I think it's wonderful that you love children so much! You'd make a great father next time ..

: I'll treat my daughters like princesses and read fairytale stories to them everyday!

didn't he say he wanted to treat yumi like a princess too and he is totes in love with her and poo poo?? gross

: Daughters? What if you have sons?
: Oh I really hope I'd have daughters and not sons though, taking care of Daisuke and Hikaru was tough enough.. Girls are better

Day Whatever I don't give a gently caress

: Over here Keiko-chan. Come here, come into Mama's arms.
: We're here for you, my Keiko-chan, always here for you..
: Keiko is very happy! I love you two very much!

: I'm really happy too...

: Thanks for giving me the cutest treasure in the world.
: Papa.. read me a story please? a bedtime story?
: Just one alright? then you have to go to sleep after that.

: Mama too ~
: Hahaha! And I love both of you, very very much..

and then it crashed by display driver

I don't know if there's gonna be a next time. I don't know if I should show off the other endings or not.

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

There's the Roy I know and love.

We need to see if the other endings inappropriately mention sex crimes.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Thank you, first aid, for this story. I cried. :qq:

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Several years later, they apparently have a six-year-old daughter.

ArchWizard posted:

We need to see if the other endings inappropriately mention sex crimes.

I agree. Surely the other two can't be as loving creepy as this guy.

JDRockefeller
Apr 26, 2010
pls kite no

We've been down this rabbit hole before, don't do this to yourself :qq:

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

I fought the lava, and the lava won.
I just want to see how she dies if she doesn't trust him. It's obviously brutal, but probably not actually drawn.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

So is this a parody?

It has to be.

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost

Waffleman_ posted:

So is this a parody?

It has to be.

Pop over to fanfiction.net, there's no shortage of plot-free, characterization-free stories that only exist because kawaiidesu.

This author just figured out how to use Ren'py.

Skanker
Mar 21, 2013
A great literary work of the modern age. Please show us all the words some poor fool wrote in these branching paths.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
This whole game :wtc:

Ultra Edit after reading page 2:

:wtc: again. This is almost as depressing as the tumblr thread in GBS.

Gridlocked fucked around with this message at 08:28 on Feb 17, 2015

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Gridlocked posted:

Where the hell did this sad person trace all their characters from? I swear I have seen the one on the right of the title screen before and the middle one looks like a girl with the aforementioned head stuck on and a badly done hair change.

Gundam? The left guy looks like Heero Yui and the other two look kinda like Saji Crossroads.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I'm gonnaupdate this LP

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Update on update: the game crashed my video driver like 8 fuckin times trying to record the update lmao

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Update #5: Daisuke is an awful chef

Day 2 Revisited

Ok this time we're gonna date Daisuke

: How about surprising me with something interesting? You're the chef~
: That's a hard one.. there are so many varieties to choose from..
: I'll give you a hint! I love sweet things.
: Sweet things huh? Oh I've thought of something! Please wait for a moment!
: Alright! I'm looking forward to your surprise! I wonder what Daisuke-kun is going to prepare? This is so exciting!
: Here's one special sweet surprise for an exceptionally sweet person.

: That was really fast!
: Well.. when you've gotta cook for everyone in this restaurant, you gotta be fast! Help yourself ! hope you have a really sweeeet meal!

: There were certainly a lot of sweet things.. A strawberry parfait, heart-shaped Japanese sweets... Heart-shaped Japanese sweets? That's cute, I've only seen those that represent the changing seasons. And... Omurice?Ok.. that doesn't really taste sweet but..hmm.. something written on it in Japanese with tomato ketchup.. Yu-mi-cha-n ka-wa-i-i This is so cute! I take a sip of the strawberry parfait It's so sweet! Just the way I like it, I'd be so happy if I had a husband who would cook food like this for me everyday...I'd be so blessed.. Oh my! What am I thinking about? It's supposed to be the other way! But sadly the only meal I can cook now is instant ramen. I'll never be a bride!

: Yes!It was so delicious! I .. ......

: Whaa?!

: Your nose wanted to have some parfait too?

: Ahh.. you really scared me for a second!
: What did you think I was about to do?
: .. N.. Nothing!! I just didn't expect you to wipe my nose, or that there was anything on my nose for that matter!
: Hahaha! You're really clumsy Yumi-chan! ... but that's what makes you so cute..... Hey! You stil havnt opened the main surprise!
: There are some more surprises?!
: Yes and the best one in fact... right here!

: You're really full of surprises..
: So... may I?
: ... yes you may ~
: Alright! I'll see you after the breakfast rush time is over!
: I looked around me and realised that there were quite a lot of customers waiting for breakfast. I must have taken up a lot of Daisuke's time! He seemed to have forgotten about everyone else while serving me. But it's a good thing that the people in this countryside have a slower pace of life.

drat this guy's a lovely chef if he's just gonna go sit there with a customer during a rush hitting on her instead of cooking. jesus christ

: Everyone seemed really relaxed, even though they were waiting for breakfast. It's so different from the city where everything is rushed and at full pace. I'm really starting to like this place.. That was a great meal, the food here is really the best! I can't wait to go on my tour around town now.

: In exchange, here is a map of the town and here are some coupons that you can use for the shops along the way, please take them as an apology from me. And I owe you one!
: It's alright Daisuke-kun! I was imposing on you first, you must be really busy, being the only chef in this restaurant, please don't feel bad!
: I truly wish I could go out with you, but one must be responsible.. Maybe some other time Yumi-Chan.. I'll make sure there are more chances in the future!

We've already seen what happens at the park and I'd rather avoid that so we're gonna head to the library

: What book should I read? I wonder if they have mystery books.. or manga.. or.. Crash! I collided head-on into someone and fell down hard on my bottom. Ahh that hurts!

This guy is the worst loving chef god drat. Get back to work rear end in a top hat

: Yumi-chan?!
: Ah Daisuke-kun!
: Oh no Yumi-chan! I'm really sorry! Here, I'll help you up!

: So...what are you doing here?
: Just touring around town until I came to this place... And then decided to stay here a little longer cos its quietness gives me a feeling of tranquility.
: Well.. we certainly did disturb that tranquility...

You know what? This guy is wearing the same clothes he was wearing just before he came here when he was dealing with the breakfast rush. This dude probably fuckin reeks of grease and burning right now.

: Oops, did we make too big of a commotion?
: Let's go before we get into trouble.. Come! I'll show you my favourite corner in the library. It's a small corner for library activities, like story=telling sessions for children, but we can sit there is there's no one around.

: Your research?
: Yup.. well.. I'm currently researching on all the recipes they have in this library and trying to come up with new recipes and ideas for the restaurant.
: Wow.. you really do like cooking!
: Yeah. Well.. I never told anyone this before.. But, I really hope to open my own restaurant. I love cooking traditional Japanese food, but I would really love to experiment with other cuisines. Like French Cuisines, Italian Cuisines.. and I have a thing for sweets.
: That I totally agree, your sweets are so pretty, it's a state of art!
: Thanks! I'm glad you liked it! I hope I improve enough to open my own cafe, restaurant, or even a sweets shop some day.
: I'm sure you can! You're probably already halfway towards your dream. Your food is so good, I can eat it all day and not get sick of it!
: You really think so? But that's not good either, Yumi-chan will grow plump.

: I will not! Anyway, could I help you with your research too? I'd love to see how the great master chef formulates his recipes!
: Sure, Just don't get in the way of the great master chef's inspiration.
: Hey! You know I won't!

: I think... I just.. might.. slowly.. slowly.. drift off to sleep.. It's so warm.. I slowly arose from my little nap. I was lying on something warm..... and.. Breathing?!! I was fully awake now and realised that I had been sleeping on Daisuke's chest. But he too was fast asleep. That's a good thing, if not it would have been so awkward! I wonder who fell asleep first? Daisuke was still holding on to his pen and notebook, He must have fallen asleep while in the middle of taking down notes. I looked closely at Daisuke's face while he slept. He looked so peaceful , he even had a little smile on his face. He must be having a good dream.. I wonder what he's dreaming about?
: (sleeptalking) stop that.. Yumi-chan.. I'm not ready yet..
: OK maybe I don't want to know..

: I was having this great dream..
: Ahh.. We should be getting home, it's quite late, the librarians will be chasing us home anytime now..
: You're right.. Thanks for staying with me, and helping me with my research today! I managed to get many great ideas just from listening to you. I've got a great idea right now! How about coming over to my place this Saturday? We usually have a day off from working at the restaurant.
: Come over to your house?!
: Yup, it's just next door so you can come up anytime! I was thinking of trying out the new recipes that we formulated today. I would really love it if you could be the first one to taste test them..
: Sure I'd love to! Wherever there's good food, there's me!
: Then you'll be with me for a very long time..
: Eh?
: Because where there's me, there's always good food ..

DAY WHATEVER, I DUNNO, IT'S A SATURDAY

: Of course ! I wouldn't miss your food for the world.
: Oh so it's for my food and not for ..me ?
: Ehhh! no I didn't mean it that way!
: Just kidding! More importantly, come over here and take a seat on the couch. I'll go get the main attraction..

: Tada! My newest creations! And specially made for Yumi-chan.

: Yumi-chan.. say ahhh..
: What's this?!
: Come on, be good .. and say ahhh..
: Ahhhh?

: How is it?
: It's delicious! What did you put into it? Cheese? that's definitely not traditional, but it's still nice!
: As long as it's delicious, and Yumi-Chan likes it, it passes! Alright, one more time please, say ahhh..

: Again? I have hands you know ~ I can feed myself..
: Well.. it's not often that I get to feed a cute girl like you.. Give me a reward for cooking this delicious meal?

: ok ok.. ahhh...uumm

It must have been a really tiring day at the kid's section of the library that they fell asleep reading about how to put cheese into foods

: Good girl..

what the gently caress

: Hey! I'm not your dog!
: I'd never treat you like a dog! more like... a younger sister..

what the gently caress

: (softly)or maybe more than that..

WHAT THE gently caress

: Anyway, I didn't invite you here so that you can just eat and sit around.
: You didn't?
: Of course not! There's no such thing as a free lunch is there? Since you're here, how about having a cooking lesson with the great master chef ?
: Ehh? now?!
: Yup why not? The kitchen literally belongs to me at home, no one else uses it.
: But.. but.. I have to warn you... I haven't really tried..
: It's perfectly fine, that's what I'm here for.. alright?
: Oook.. if you say so..

: Nope! You've got it all wrong!
: Again? This was the upteenth time.. Ahhh.. this is so difficult. I take back what I said to Aunt, I can't even if I try.
: Come, I'll help you..

: So you see.. you have to let the tip go down first before the back, in a pushing manner..
: Ahh! I didn't realise he was so close! I could feel his breath on my ear as he spoke. I froze and couldn't think clearly, he was so close I could almost feel his heartbeat.
: Yumi-chan... Hey! Yumi-chan !

: Ahh? What?
: Are you alright? Your face is all red, you seem to be burning up quite a bit, do you have a fever?
: I reached to touch my forehead... ah! It's true that I was burning up.. It's your fault I'm in this state.. Daisuke-kun.. Daisuke waves a hand in front of my face.
: Hello? Is Yumi-chan there? This isn't good! you're not responding!

: You should go to sleep now, maybe a nap will help. I'll be right here, and watch over you until you fall asleep.

: Yumi-chan... Will you be there... with me in the future?
: What?!
: Ever since you came, things can't be the same. Accomplishing these big dreams by myself seems so empty. It'll be so lonely and meaningless.. It only has meaning if you are there too.. Will you be there? Will you be with me forever? I love you Yumi, I need you, I can't do without you..

Okay did he put something in her food or something to make her sick so he could try to trick her into dating him while she was suffering from a terrible fever or something? what the gently caress is happening?

Not even gonna bother asking for this choice, we're gonna see Daisuke's route through to the end.

: Welcome back!

: What did my dear wife cook today for dinner?
: Why do I have to cook every night when you cook food a thousand times better than I do?
: Tsk tsk, food isn't just about the taste, it isn't just the ingredients. It's the love that you put into cooking the food. And that I wouldn't miss out for any type ofsuperior taste or texture.
: Awww.. that's sweet of you, but I really hope this is edible.

: Are you bleeding Yumi-chan?!

: This isn't good, how can I let my cute wife suffer?

: Ahh... it's ok Daisuke! You don't have to do this! there's something called antiseptic cream.
: Well, can't let my cute wife's blood go to waste, your blood is as sweet as you are.

fffffffffff

: What are you, a vampire?!!
: Ahahaha! Nahh.. anyway your blood is probably sweet cos you eat so many sweet things.. Ok time to eat the food my wife cut herself over for..

: ...It's bad right?

: Nope, the food tastes a lot more better... just with you by my side.

: Yumi-Chan, I love you.. for now, and forever..

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

FirstAidKite fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Apr 3, 2015

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
:suicide:

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Maybe the creepy older brother wasn't so bad after all.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."
What a great horror game.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't believe you sip a parfait. They are desserts, not beverages.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Mega64 posted:

Maybe the creepy older brother wasn't so bad after all.

When you gotta post like that, you've got a great game on your hands.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

:stare: The gently caress.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

Waffleman_ posted:

Speak for yourself. :reject:

100Dachshunds
Oct 11, 2009

GOCHARMSPRINGS
Oh my good lord. I feel a little worried for the girl who wrote this masterpiece, if this is her idea of romance she's going to be disappointed when she starts dating... or the dude she's dating will be surprised when she starts licking his cuts and putting cheese in all his food.

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)
great game.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
GOOD GIRL

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

100Dachshunds posted:

Oh my good lord. I feel a little worried for the girl who wrote this masterpiece, if this is her idea of romance she's going to be disappointed when she starts dating... or the dude she's dating will be surprised when she starts licking his cuts and putting cheese in all his food.

She is destined to meet someone as hopelessly awkward and anime addled as she* is. They'll trip over each other and end up in a tangle of limbs and apologies and maybe mild concussions and it'll be magical. What truly leads them to bond will be sharing OTPs or something.

*assuming either ever goes outside. Doubtful.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Waffleman_ posted:

I just realized another thing, what the gently caress cook gives someone a parfait for breakfast? It's not even like a breakfast cereal parfait.

MrWillsauce
Mar 19, 2015

FirstAidKite posted:

: Nahh.. anyway your blood is probably sweet cos you eat so many sweet things..
And that's how I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

Waffleman_ posted:

I just realized another thing, what the gently caress cook gives someone a parfait for breakfast? It's not even like a breakfast cereal parfait.

If someone made me a breakfast parfait, I wouldn't complain. I'd sip it right off their bleeding finger.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I'm thinking about updating this thread

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

There's the Roy I know and love.

FirstAidKite posted:

I'm thinking about updating this thread
I would be glad if you updated this thread, FirstAidKite.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

ArchWizard posted:

I would be glad if you updated this thread, FirstAidKite.

There's not much left tobe honest. I can probably know out the third relationship route in a single update and then have a really short final update for the "don't date anybody" ending

The last route is pretty bad though. I dunno which route others would say is the worst, but if I had to guess, I'd vote this last route as probably being seen as the worst of them all

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Update #6: Yumi is an awful person

Okay so let's travel back in time to Update #2: Being Served where Yumi chose to be served by Hikaru. At the end, everybody wanted Yumi to go to the park and get her hair fondled. Instead, let's just stick with Hikaru at the library and see what happens.

DAY 2 CONTINUED

: Eh?Are you sure?
: Yup, I have loads of time, and I just feel like relaxing today. I'll just go look for a book to read while you do the rest of your homework. I hope this library has mystery fiction or manga..

: Ahh! It's already so late? Hika..

: Doing that much homework must have tired him out..

: (whisper) but that's what makes you such a cute guy. Just like the ones in my manga.

: Ahh I'm sorry nee-chan I completely fell asleep!
: That's alright, have you finished your homework?

: It seems like I'm done! and I didn't even realise it!

: Yes Hikaru?
: Thank you so much!
: Ehh? for what?
: For giving me tips on how to be a waiter.. And for coaching me in my homework.. And for staying with me throughout the whole time.

: Glad to see you perked up and motivated!
: Yes, thanks for.. thanks for being you..
: Hikaru..
: Ano ne..Oneechan..
: Hmm? What is it?
: Is.. is it ok if .. if I.. like you?
: Sure! I like you too Hikaru!
: No! No.. I mean.. can I like you.. as a guy.. likes a girl?
: Ohh...
: I'm sorry! I know that I stutter a lot, I'm not as good as my brothers. I know I can't match up to you, I'm not worthy of you.. I'm weak and shy. And I'm too young and you're old..
: I am NOT old!
: Sorry! I didn't mean it that way! I meant.. It'll be weird for you right? you're six years older than me..

: All that matters is who you are on the inside, Hikaru-kun. And I know that inside that awkward and shy fifteen year old, there's a great person waiting to come out.

yeah nobody's gonna find it weird that the 21 year-old is dating a 15 year-old, nobody's gonna look at that and go "the gently caress is wrong with you" or anything

: ....You really think so?
: Yes, I'm sure!
: .... Thank you Yumi-neechan.. So.... W...would you.. like to go out.. on a ..d..date?
: A date? Sure, where would you like to go?
: Hmmm.. there's a beautiful place somewhere in town. I go there everytime I'm feeling down and lonely but it's a really serene and amazing place! Shall we go?

DAY 3

: Yumi... chan?
: Yes Hikaru-kun? This is the first time he's called me Yumi-chan!
: This... is for you..

: Thank you Hikaru! Wow, I wonder whats inside.. Can I open it?
: ... sure.. I guess..

: Do you still like it?
: Yes Hikaru! Thank you so much! it's really tohughtful of you to think of getting this for me.
: I'm sorry I couldn't get it for you the other time. My brothers don't give me much allowance. So I had to wait for them to give me my week's pay for being a waiter at the restaurant.
: Thank you so much Hikaru!

: I'm always the one who is lagging behind everyone else. The insignificant one. The weak one. The one who is always overshadowed by his brothers, always walking in his brothers' shadows. But you made me realise that those were just my own thoughts, my own perceptions that were weighing me down. Because I was so used to walking behind others, so I'm always in their shadows. I had no courage to come out of those shadows. But you gave me the courage to break free from that. To try something new, to give myself another chance. Thank you, Yumi-chan..

: Oh Hikaru-kun.. Yes of course I will! We all need chances, especially such a wonderful person like you Hikaru-kun. You know, Hikaru means : to shine. You have to stop living under the shadows of others and shine your own light. I'll be next to you all the way. I promise!

: You'll never understand how much these words mean to me.

: I love you, Yumi-chan.

: Sensei! Are we there yet?
: Sensei! It's so hot!
: Ya ! It's hot and my feet hurt too.. Why are we having this excursion?!
: You'll thank me when you reach the destination. Trust me, it's really worth the walk!

: Look! it's beautiful, isn't it?

: Wahh.. that's true, it's so beautiful!

: Ehh Sensei, Who's that person walking towards us? Is he your husband? It looks like he's bringing something with him!
: Wooo, love-love~!
: Ok everyone! just do what you were doing just now. Sensei is going to say hi to this person, so you all stay here and be good alright?

: Hey there, Yumi !

: Yumi-chan, would you like a lunch set? Or would you like some sweets? Or.... me?
: .... You, definitely.

Update #6: Yumi is an awful person: End

MrWillsauce
Mar 19, 2015

Alright kids, watch closely now as I eat my husband, who I married when he was about your age.

e: are you sure there isn't DLC for this game that allows Yumi to marry her shyest most awkward student? It's not pedophilia if they're both shy and awkward, you know.

MrWillsauce fucked around with this message at 17:39 on May 12, 2015

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I love how, after the other two brothers ended up being creepy in their own ways, the third ending throws in the twist of the protagonist being the creepy one. Another brilliant narrative from facades.

100Dachshunds
Oct 11, 2009

GOCHARMSPRINGS
Finally, a storyline about preying on younger men, so relevant to my own life

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
It's my birthday today, I'm gonna celebrate by recording more of Last Vacation

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

FirstAidKite posted:

It's my birthday today, I'm gonna celebrate by recording more of Last Vacation

I... I don't see how that's a celebration.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

TARDISman posted:

I... I don't see how that's a celebration.

It's almost over!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Okay this time I'm gonna update for sure. I'm recording the update right now. I'll try to put it out tonight.

• Locked thread