Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

NihilismNow posted:

IV is the best out of any game series.
Civ IV
Sim City IV
Europa Universalis IV
Hearts of Iron: IV (i hope)

No game series really need to go beyond IV because at that point you are regressing feature and gameplay wise.

counterpoint: TES IV: Oblivion

was/am a loving fiend for Morrowind, enjoy Skyrim alright, but Oblivion is just boring as poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Cubey posted:

god, gently caress oblivion. boring game world, boring characters, boring quests, even worse combat than morrowind, terrible main story in which you don't even end up fighting the main villain. it was an even bigger disappointment than mass effect 3.

shivering isles expansion was the only half-way decent thing about it

once I was done with that, I was done

I hope the people who are remaking Morrowind on the Skyrim base (IDK how it works) finish it, and also leave some of the improvements Skyrim had like not have to click so loving much

oh you want the ingredients in this flower? click click

oh you want to get out of dialogue? gotta hit a specific button with the mouse

that poo poo was annoying in 2001 and it's annoying now

assuming they do leave the improvements, I'll play the heck out of it

• Locked thread